in University of California Riverside that teach Political Science Edit
at University of California Riverside, Riverside, CA
are you Justine Ross?
12/16/2014
good
17940 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Participation matters" "Gives good feedback"

She is an amazing TA! I hope I get her again for another class. She is very helpful and approachable. She knows the material well and is always willing to help those who want to learn and make the effort to ask questions.

12/16/2014
good
108 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Clear grading criteria" "Gives good feedback" "Would take again"

Best T.A. I have ever had. Her ability to simplify the questions for us on the midterm and final made it overly possible to get an A on both. She was very helpful and did a good job in providing great support with regards to supplemental diagrams. I would love to a lecture that she was teaching.

09/25/2013
good
POSC 167 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She's awesome!!! I totally recomend everybody to take her class, specially is youre not interest in the topic because somehow she makes it very intersting and if you dont understand something she'l help you even more. She was the instructor for summer and I could not have have a better time in class than with her teaching it. She's very cool!

07/28/2013
good
POSC 010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I think I learned more in section than I did in lecture. Justine is the best TA I had at ucr (recent grad, go me!) and is really good at simply explaining things but not talking to us like we are dumb. I also loved that she made a lot of what we were learning about seem current by talking about what happening in the news. Great teacher!

06/28/2013
good
POSC 182 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing and extremely helpful T.A. that was always there to help whenever necessary. Difficult grader, but worth it in the end. She explained that she was most likely the hardest T.A. and to switch, but I am happy I stayed! Loved 182 in the end and she broke down the topics.

12/15/2012
good
POSC167 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Justine is a great TA, she is very helpful. She likes to get the class involved in the conversation so you should read the material before class. She also holds a study sesson before the mid-term and final which is very helpful.

11/03/2012
good
POCS186 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

justine is the best ta ive had. hardest class i took in college. i graduated in june which is too bad bc she made this class so much easier to understand. shes real smart and doesnt have to stick to one lesson. like if you have questions she will stop class and talk about what you dont know until you do. best ta at ucr.

09/30/2012
good
posc124 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Had her for international relations theory. The matreial is real dense but every week she broke it down so we understand it. Very clear on how she grade and quickly got our papers back. Don't think she teachers IR that much which sucks cuz i probably wont have her again. Wish i could.

01/07/2012
good
POSC167 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this class because my boyfriend was taking it and I am so glad I did! I didn't have any interest in law but Justine was an amazing TA, so smart, so helpful, and passionate about law that I loved the class. She should be the professor, she's that good!

01/07/2012
good
ps167 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

extra office hours...review session before midterm and final...if you need help ask...professional but nice and fair...lectures sucked but she made section interesting. overall, 1 of if not the best ta i've had. ...and she's hot so its easy to pay attention.

01/06/2012
good
POSC167 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best TA I've had! Gave many supplements that were extremely helpful learning the material. Didn't waste time calling on people who didn't know answers, used the whole time to help those who wanted to learn, used different methods to make sure we understood. Intense grader but fair, very approachable. Impossible to fail this class with her help.

10/06/2011
good
Posc167 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I didnt understand what the professor was talking about in class until I went to the discussion section. She gives thorough explanations and plays funny videos that relate. She goes out of her way to help her students. I couldnt get a copy of the textbook and she offered to go through the new and old textbook to compare the content. CHOOSE THIS TA