Justine Ross at University of California Riverside

Justine Ross

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

9/25/13

POSC 167

She's awesome!!! I totally recomend everybody to take her class, specially is youre not interest in the topic because somehow she makes it very intersting and if you dont understand something she'l help you even more. She was the instructor for summer and I could not have have a better time in class than with her teaching it. She's very cool!

7/28/13

POSC 010

I think I learned more in section than I did in lecture. Justine is the best TA I had at ucr (recent grad, go me!) and is really good at simply explaining things but not talking to us like we are dumb. I also loved that she made a lot of what we were learning about seem current by talking about what happening in the news. Great teacher!

6/28/13

POSC 182

Amazing and extremely helpful T.A. that was always there to help whenever necessary. Difficult grader, but worth it in the end. She explained that she was most likely the hardest T.A. and to switch, but I am happy I stayed! Loved 182 in the end and she broke down the topics.

12/15/12

POSC167

Justine is a great TA, she is very helpful. She likes to get the class involved in the conversation so you should read the material before class. She also holds a study sesson before the mid-term and final which is very helpful.

11/3/12

POCS186

justine is the best ta ive had. hardest class i took in college. i graduated in june which is too bad bc she made this class so much easier to understand. shes real smart and doesnt have to stick to one lesson. like if you have questions she will stop class and talk about what you dont know until you do. best ta at ucr.

9/30/12

posc124

Had her for international relations theory. The matreial is real dense but every week she broke it down so we understand it. Very clear on how she grade and quickly got our papers back. Don't think she teachers IR that much which sucks cuz i probably wont have her again. Wish i could.

1/7/12

POSC167

I took this class because my boyfriend was taking it and I am so glad I did! I didn't have any interest in law but Justine was an amazing TA, so smart, so helpful, and passionate about law that I loved the class. She should be the professor, she's that good!

1/7/12

ps167

extra office hours...review session before midterm and final...if you need help ask...professional but nice and fair...lectures sucked but she made section interesting. overall, 1 of if not the best ta i've had. ...and she's hot so its easy to pay attention.

1/6/12

POSC167

Best TA I've had! Gave many supplements that were extremely helpful learning the material. Didn't waste time calling on people who didn't know answers, used the whole time to help those who wanted to learn, used different methods to make sure we understood. Intense grader but fair, very approachable. Impossible to fail this class with her help.

10/6/11

Posc167

I didnt understand what the professor was talking about in class until I went to the discussion section. She gives thorough explanations and plays funny videos that relate. She goes out of her way to help her students. I couldnt get a copy of the textbook and she offered to go through the new and old textbook to compare the content. CHOOSE THIS TA

More Political Science professors at University of California Riverside