in Florida SouthWestern State College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Florida SouthWestern State College, Naples, FL
are you Cynthia Baker?

08/26/2014
good
MAT028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A+

Professor Baker was my instructor for Developmental Math I & II. She taught me so well, that I was able to retake the Math Portion of the PERT exam. My PERT retake exam results allowed me to skip Developmental MAT III & College Algebra I. My results show that is just how awesome of an instructor that she truly is.

04/30/2014
good
MAT-0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor for all learning styles. She's helpful, engaging, a thorough teacher and wants her students to succeed. I highly recommend her.

04/30/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

This professor is awesome. she makes everything so easy to understand.

03/15/2014
good
MAT 028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

I wish she could be my professor for the rest of my college career. Before moving on she makes 100% sure that you understand. Go to her after class for help and she will make sure you get it. She is so friendly, flexible and approachable. I wish that she could be my Professor for the rest of my Math classes. She is clear concise and to the point.

08/19/2013
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she's awesome.