in Florida SouthWestern State College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Florida SouthWestern State College, Naples, FL
are you Cynthia Baker?

10/22/2014
good
1033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "There for you" "Respected by students"

Professor Baker has been my professor for 2 semesters now and i am sad to say she wont be next semester because she doesnt teach the class im taking but if she did i would choose her in a heart beat . She is patient and takes her time to ensure each student recieves the help they need and makes sure everyone is on the same page before moving on !

08/26/2014
good
MAT028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A+

Professor Baker was my instructor for Developmental Math I & II. She taught me so well, that I was able to retake the Math Portion of the PERT exam. My PERT retake exam results allowed me to skip Developmental MAT III & College Algebra I. My results show that is just how awesome of an instructor that she truly is.

04/30/2014
good
MAT-0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor for all learning styles. She's helpful, engaging, a thorough teacher and wants her students to succeed. I highly recommend her.

04/30/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

This professor is awesome. she makes everything so easy to understand.

03/15/2014
good
MAT 028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

I wish she could be my professor for the rest of my college career. Before moving on she makes 100% sure that you understand. Go to her after class for help and she will make sure you get it. She is so friendly, flexible and approachable. I wish that she could be my Professor for the rest of my Math classes. She is clear concise and to the point.

08/19/2013
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she's awesome.

08/08/2013
good
MAT-0028-202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The best developmental math teacher I've ever had!!! After two courses with Mrs. Baker I am now a math tutor at the college.

07/23/2013
good
MAT 0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Coming from someone who has NEVER understood math, this woman is amazing. She is a phenomenal teacher and makes it your job to know the material, but in a fun way. She can be hard on you, but it's worth it in the end because you actually learned. She is great, I would definitely recommend taking her!

06/20/2013
good
MAT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is the best math teacher i ever had,she really cares about her students.you come to class pay attetion,do the homework,you will get an A.

05/20/2013
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She made it very easy for us. Even though she gives a lot of homework, it was worth it. She made herself available if anyone needed extra help.She tends to go fast at times but all you need to do is pay attention and ask questions.

12/11/2012
good
Mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

By far the greatest math instructor I have ever had. She explains so well that I never had to use my book nor ask her questions after class. However she does happen to be available to you and even takes the time and shows great concern to those falling behind.

05/28/2012
good
MatMath Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great preffesor. She really cares about her students. I love her!!

05/08/2012
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher

04/16/2012
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome! if you want to understand basic concepts that are going to help you to succeed in your next classes she is the best option.Just do your homework and don't hesitate to make questions in class,she is always willing to help you.

01/24/2012
good
math0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Baker is probably the best teacher I have had. She teaches so that you understand, no matter how simple the question may be. I would def recommend.

01/06/2012
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Solid Teacher, Do your HW/Mathlabs and follow the lectures and you should do just fine.

10/24/2011
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Probably one of the best math teachers I have ever had. If you take notes and follow the class you should do very well. Do you homework because it does help on the tests! She is very easy going and nice to be around. This is a math class I actually like going to.

10/24/2011
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

-NO CELLPHONES !- MATH LABS PLUS ; DO YOUR HW ! - TESTS ARE FAIRLY EASY ; IF YOU STUDY FOR THEM ;DONT B LATE -FRIENDLY & WARM ,GOOD TEACHER . DEFF RECOMMEND ! :)