in Glendale Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
Ronni Lynn Schillerstrom
at Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
are you Ronni Lynn Schillerstrom?

08/22/2014
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am a student that cant learn online so I had to register for sit in class. This teacher is truly a awesome professor and person! She totally understands how busy life can get & is very detailed in her instruction!

05/08/2014
good
math142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

For those that struggle with math & high level of anxiety over it, she is awesome and very fair. I have never had an instructor that was so dedicated to helping her students pass this course, if you can't pass, don't blame her... she has made herself available be text & email. Those that can't pass, are being lazy. Go to class, do the homework.

05/03/2014
good
MAT120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER! I never understood math until I had Mrs. S. I had her for high school and then in college too. If I could, I would take all of my math classes with her.

10/03/2013
good
15579 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very very good teacher. very clear.somewhat fast paced class but teacher is great will slow down & available for help 24/7.one of the best teacher

06/30/2013
good
MAT 092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Greatest math teacher of all time, and she is truly gifted. Highly recommended.