in Pensacola Christian College that teach Communication Edit
at Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, FL
are you Rhonda Autrey?

11/19/2014
good
speech Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Would take again" "Participation matters" "Inspirational"

Miss Autrey a phenomenal speech teacher! She's kind, funny, teaches VERY WELL, and captivates your attention. She makes class fun, and makes sure you learn something. She encourages and expects her students to do their best, and praises them when they do well. I would totally take her class again if I could! I loved every single minute of it! XD

03/19/2013
good
Speech Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Autrey is a wonderful teacher - the absolute best speech teacher available. Helpful, sweet, competent, exciting, and very professional. The training recieved under her teaching has been helpful to me in many areas. Although exacting, she will push you to new levels in your speech skills and inspire you to go further than you thought possible

01/11/2011
good
SP999 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miss Autrey is an incredible teacher and actress. I remember one day I was unable to finish a scene on stage because I was ill & she jumped right up & finished it much better than I ever could. She is understanding & patient. She cared about the person most, and that is paramount. She has a tough exterior but is one of the most real people I know.

09/19/2009
good
spech101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER!!Definitly spreads the joy of the Lord.

08/08/2009
good
SP102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Autrey is a phenomal speech teacher. I have continued in theater because of the confidence i gained in her class. I also am not afriad to speak infront of large crowds due to her excellent guidance and teaching.

12/09/2008
good
COMNA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful communicator and skilled teacher. Effectively made a point to connect lessons to students' Christian walk. Go Ms. Autrey!

04/07/2008
good
SPEEC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved Miss Autrey! Her kind teaching made it lots of fun to learn She made my high school year complete! I like you so much Miss Autrey! You have improved the way I present myself. It really shows and boosts my confidence.

03/23/2008
comm411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Difficult teacher to work with. Letter of law attitude. Requires students to do it *her* way rather than let an individual's gift flourish in its own way. Suspicious of those who think for themselves or take a fresh approach. Threatened by Stanislavski approach to acting. Nice lady, good 'basices' teacher. For upper level wouldn't recommend.

01/10/2007
good
SP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miss Autrey was the best speech lecturer for SP101. We had several throughout the semester and she was the most fun and genuine.

10/11/2005
good
sp 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miss Autrey was a very professional but yet fun teacher. I liked her and recommended her.

05/20/2005
good
sp 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she really loves her job and is good at what she does. She helped me to acquire a love for speech

04/22/2005
good
SP 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I thought she was interesting. And I hear she's got a cool house.

12/03/2003
good
sp101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

11/13/2003
speech Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

made subject easier to understand but took it personally if you weren't completely into her class

05/18/2003
good
sp299 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

03/10/2003
Sp 101/102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A