Rhonda Autrey at Pensacola Christian College

Rhonda Autrey

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/19/13

Speech

Miss Autrey is a wonderful teacher - the absolute best speech teacher available. Helpful, sweet, competent, exciting, and very professional. The training recieved under her teaching has been helpful to me in many areas. Although exacting, she will push you to new levels in your speech skills and inspire you to go further than you thought possible

1/11/11

SP999

Miss Autrey is an incredible teacher and actress. I remember one day I was unable to finish a scene on stage because I was ill & she jumped right up & finished it much better than I ever could. She is understanding & patient. She cared about the person most, and that is paramount. She has a tough exterior but is one of the most real people I know.

9/19/09

spech101

BEST TEACHER EVER!!Definitly spreads the joy of the Lord.

8/8/09

SP102

Ms. Autrey is a phenomal speech teacher. I have continued in theater because of the confidence i gained in her class. I also am not afriad to speak infront of large crowds due to her excellent guidance and teaching.

12/9/08

COMNA

Wonderful communicator and skilled teacher. Effectively made a point to connect lessons to students' Christian walk. Go Ms. Autrey!

4/7/08

SPEEC101

I loved Miss Autrey! Her kind teaching made it lots of fun to learn She made my high school year complete! I like you so much Miss Autrey! You have improved the way I present myself. It really shows and boosts my confidence.

3/23/08

comm411

Difficult teacher to work with. Letter of law attitude. Requires students to do it *her* way rather than let an individual's gift flourish in its own way. Suspicious of those who think for themselves or take a fresh approach. Threatened by Stanislavski approach to acting. Nice lady, good 'basices' teacher. For upper level wouldn't recommend.

1/10/07

SP101

Miss Autrey was the best speech lecturer for SP101. We had several throughout the semester and she was the most fun and genuine.

10/11/05

sp 102

Miss Autrey was a very professional but yet fun teacher. I liked her and recommended her.

5/20/05

sp 101

she really loves her job and is good at what she does. She helped me to acquire a love for speech

4/22/05

SP 102

I thought she was interesting. And I hear she's got a cool house.

12/3/03

sp101

11/13/03

speech

Rater Interest

made subject easier to understand but took it personally if you weren't completely into her class

5/18/03