in Eastern Florida State College that teach English Edit
Sharon Slaughter
at Eastern Florida State College, Cocoa, FL
are you Sharon Slaughter?

04/08/2014
good
SOW 2054 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I learned SO much about our present world. Sharon is passionate about the subject and it was contagious.

06/20/2013
COM1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

As long as your a "Steam Punk" your fine. She does not return your papers in reasonable time. She allows other students to correct the papers who are in the same boat as you! "Learning" Then the papers don't pass her weirdness. Do NOT Take her class or any class with her.

08/10/2012
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had her last semester. I would NOT recommend taking her class. She told me as long as I turned in the final essay that I would pass the class. I had nothing but B's, all semester. I turned in the final paper. She lost it and failed me. I having to retake the class! BUT NOT WITH HER!!!

06/15/2012
good
Comm1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

You don't receive your essays back timely for corrections. Not sure exactly what she wanted in the essays. Sorry, I do ot recommend taking her class.

01/04/2012
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy to get along with as long as you are not a goof off or miss too many days