in Queensborough Community College that teach Business Edit
at Queensborough Community College, Bayside, NY
are you Glenn Dibiasi?

04/03/2014
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Show up on time and don't miss a class. I was dedicated and earned an A easily. I did all the homework in class during the lab and even earned easy extra credit. Highly recommended.

12/22/2013
good
BU 500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Take him if you get the chance, the comments below are true. He is everything a professor ought to be. He is fair and you will learn if you come to class. I did extra credits not because I had to but because I wanted to. If you take good notes the textbook is not necessary

08/23/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Prof. Di Biasi is a great educator, he goes step by step and makes all levels of leaners comfortable. I never bought the text book and still got an A, just pay attention and do all projects on time. He does talk and move quickly so don't be late and don't be lazy. He rewards people who arrive on time, a must take!!

05/22/2013
good
Bu401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Glenn is a great teacher.he is nice and a very fair grader,as long as u are doing your part, you will be getting a good grade.there are two tests throughout the semester.there is also some extra credit assignment to help boost up ur grade.

05/21/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO STUDY HE IS THE ONLY CHOICE

05/20/2013
good
Bu500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

One of my best professors, very helpful, very kind. Makes being in class fun. Learned a lot from his class. I highly recommend students taking his class! you would not regret it. Awesome person.

05/20/2013
good

awesome Professor! Very kind, very helpful. One of the most nicest persons i have ever met. I highly recommend students taking his class. You would not regret it. Would definitely take him again if i had to. :)

05/15/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, one of the best Professors I've ever had. He even let me use him as a recommendation on my resume. He gives you many opportunities to receive Extra Credit. Genuinely cares to teach his students and let the leave the class knowing at least the basics of a computer. I learned so much about Excel from this course. Very helpful.

12/08/2012
good

Before I attended his class, I thought it was going to be borng, but, Nooooooo, everytime in his class, I didn't want to leave. it was so interesting, and I have learned so much. He also has great professionalism. highly recommanded!

12/08/2012
good
BUC6 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor makes class very interesting and easy. He is also very helpful. Professor Dibiasi is a high quality educator. I highly recommend his class!

12/01/2012
good

He have a passion for teaching this course and because of that you are driven to attend class and doing excellent.

12/01/2012
good
BuC6 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This Professor was so good He really makes you understand everything in class I really enjoyed and learned alot in this class I truly recommend him.

11/30/2012
good
bu500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Glenn is the man. Not only as a person but as a professor as well. He will make sure you understand all the material even if you haven't already mastered it. If you have, you would think it would be boring walking in as I did but he will teach you things you didn't already know. It won't be a waste of time.

06/13/2012
good
bu500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST PROF EVERWE NEED PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!

05/25/2012
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best Professor I ever had! He does not grade hard at all. 50 multiple choice final and midterm. Hes very east and review before the exam. Very helpful especially with resumes. Does give extra credit. I got a easy A! Highly Recommend :)

05/22/2012
good
Bu500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

the best the best the best in QCC...take him if you want to get an A+++ 50 question on the exams 25 is review and other 25 is the easiest ones..the best prof with a lot extra credits which will help you a lot

05/20/2012
good
bu500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

excellent professor. He is very nice. take this course!! just follow him, you can get what you want. "80% of success is showing up."

04/15/2012
good
bu500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best take the class

12/22/2011

he is an okay professor but he grades you entirely by the midterm and the final. the projects that are due doesnt seem to get factored into the grade. he talks to much and is conceited

12/10/2011
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

take his class