in Queensborough Community College that teach Business Edit
at Queensborough Community College, Bayside, NY
are you Glenn Dibiasi?

04/03/2014
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Show up on time and don't miss a class. I was dedicated and earned an A easily. I did all the homework in class during the lab and even earned easy extra credit. Highly recommended.

12/22/2013
good
BU 500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Take him if you get the chance, the comments below are true. He is everything a professor ought to be. He is fair and you will learn if you come to class. I did extra credits not because I had to but because I wanted to. If you take good notes the textbook is not necessary

08/23/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Prof. Di Biasi is a great educator, he goes step by step and makes all levels of leaners comfortable. I never bought the text book and still got an A, just pay attention and do all projects on time. He does talk and move quickly so don't be late and don't be lazy. He rewards people who arrive on time, a must take!!

05/22/2013
good
Bu401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Glenn is a great teacher.he is nice and a very fair grader,as long as u are doing your part, you will be getting a good grade.there are two tests throughout the semester.there is also some extra credit assignment to help boost up ur grade.

05/21/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO STUDY HE IS THE ONLY CHOICE

05/20/2013
good
Bu500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

One of my best professors, very helpful, very kind. Makes being in class fun. Learned a lot from his class. I highly recommend students taking his class! you would not regret it. Awesome person.

05/20/2013
good

awesome Professor! Very kind, very helpful. One of the most nicest persons i have ever met. I highly recommend students taking his class. You would not regret it. Would definitely take him again if i had to. :)

05/15/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, one of the best Professors I've ever had. He even let me use him as a recommendation on my resume. He gives you many opportunities to receive Extra Credit. Genuinely cares to teach his students and let the leave the class knowing at least the basics of a computer. I learned so much about Excel from this course. Very helpful.

12/08/2012
good

Before I attended his class, I thought it was going to be borng, but, Nooooooo, everytime in his class, I didn't want to leave. it was so interesting, and I have learned so much. He also has great professionalism. highly recommanded!

12/08/2012
good
BUC6 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor makes class very interesting and easy. He is also very helpful. Professor Dibiasi is a high quality educator. I highly recommend his class!