in Queensborough Community College that teach Business Edit
are you Glenn Dibiasi?
B
01/04/2015
good
BU 512 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-
"Gives good feedback" "Respected by students" "Big time extra credit"

This is an amazing Professor, he is very inspirational with a whole lot of experiences to share that will benefit students present and in the future. He gives a lot of assignments and tests but they all help to make up your credits at the end of the program. If all the professors are like him I will be a top student.

12/26/2014
good
BU512 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Participation matters" "Big time extra credit"

Smart, polite, nice and good looking. Professor DiBiasi is a great professor, always willing to help you if you need a hand in your projects. You need to do your homework, go to class and do good in your exams. He gives many extra credits, I recommend doing them, they would help you improve your grade.

12/24/2014
good
bu512 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Amazing lectures" "Papers? More like novels"

u gotta study hard!! It wasn't easy for me at all because I had to do a lot assignments, and I'm horrible of doing that, I put at least 3 days in each assignment, I did eleven projects, 3 extra credits, 2 projects are not accepted because I did something wrong and couldn't fix it before the final due day. If you wanna learn something, take him!!

12/21/2014
good
"Amazing lectures" "Big time extra credit" "Participation matters"

Glenn is truly what most teachers should aim to emulate, no kidding. He's a tough, smart, tech guy who knows his stuff. He pushes & encourages students to reach their full potential & makes his class fun, informative & gives good feedback, real world knowledge that you can apply in life, an interview or job! Put in the work & you won't regret it!

12/20/2014
good
BU-500 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Respected by students" "Big time extra credit" "Amazing lectures"

I took this class in the fall. Dr. Glenn was very helpful to all the students in the class. He was one of the best teachers I have had.

12/06/2014
good
BU-500 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Gives good feedback" "Would take again" "Big time extra credit"

Professor Dibiasi, is an excellent teacher. He is very helpful and wants everyone to pass. But, he also wants you to learn and will take the time to go over everything. If you have trouble understanding he will take the time to explain the work. He also gives extra credit, which are fun. Everything you learn with him you can apply to the real world

12/06/2014
good
BU-500 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Inspirational" "Amazing lectures"

Great Professor, take notes, study and pay attention. He's one of the best professor's in the school. He makes the class fun and very informative and he gives a lot of extra credit and if you come on time to class he rewards the students with bonus extra credits too. Plus he's also very helpful and answers all your questions.

12/01/2014
good
Bu512 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor really cares and take time to present the course materials to class, do the homework and study for test. easy A

04/03/2014
good
BU500 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Show up on time and don't miss a class. I was dedicated and earned an A easily. I did all the homework in class during the lab and even earned easy extra credit. Highly recommended.

12/22/2013
good
BU 500 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Take him if you get the chance, the comments below are true. He is everything a professor ought to be. He is fair and you will learn if you come to class. I did extra credits not because I had to but because I wanted to. If you take good notes the textbook is not necessary

08/23/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Prof. Di Biasi is a great educator, he goes step by step and makes all levels of leaners comfortable. I never bought the text book and still got an A, just pay attention and do all projects on time. He does talk and move quickly so don't be late and don't be lazy. He rewards people who arrive on time, a must take!!

05/22/2013
good
Bu401 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Glenn is a great teacher.he is nice and a very fair grader,as long as u are doing your part, you will be getting a good grade.there are two tests throughout the semester.there is also some extra credit assignment to help boost up ur grade.

05/21/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO STUDY HE IS THE ONLY CHOICE

05/20/2013
good
Bu500 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

One of my best professors, very helpful, very kind. Makes being in class fun. Learned a lot from his class. I highly recommend students taking his class! you would not regret it. Awesome person.

05/20/2013
good

awesome Professor! Very kind, very helpful. One of the most nicest persons i have ever met. I highly recommend students taking his class. You would not regret it. Would definitely take him again if i had to. :)

05/15/2013
good
BU500 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, one of the best Professors I've ever had. He even let me use him as a recommendation on my resume. He gives you many opportunities to receive Extra Credit. Genuinely cares to teach his students and let the leave the class knowing at least the basics of a computer. I learned so much about Excel from this course. Very helpful.

12/08/2012
good

Before I attended his class, I thought it was going to be borng, but, Nooooooo, everytime in his class, I didn't want to leave. it was so interesting, and I have learned so much. He also has great professionalism. highly recommanded!

12/08/2012
good
BUC6 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor makes class very interesting and easy. He is also very helpful. Professor Dibiasi is a high quality educator. I highly recommend his class!

12/01/2012
good

He have a passion for teaching this course and because of that you are driven to attend class and doing excellent.

12/01/2012
good
BuC6 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This Professor was so good He really makes you understand everything in class I really enjoyed and learned alot in this class I truly recommend him.