in Ashland University that teach Education Edit
at Ashland University, Ashland, OH
are you Brandi Noll?

01/07/2014
good
EDEC 306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very fair, and will help you outside of class if you initiate it. You will learn a lot, even though she will act like you are a school child. You must do the assignments, and be at almost all class sessions. If you try your best, you will get an A or B.

12/23/2011
good
edec140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy grader everythings 10pts other than a few things. Everything we did we can use it in a classroom. Would take her again and recommend her.

12/09/2011
good
EDEC140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Really easy class!

11/11/2011
good
EDEC140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I thought she was very nice. I loved how she ran the class. The only thing that sometimes bothered me was that every assignment was worth 10 points, even projects and tests.

10/30/2011
EDEC140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Noll was nice but she annoyed me. I ofetn didn't know what she wanted from me. A lot of work you have to do on your own or you won't know what she's talkng about. We were in class half the time and on the computer or in groups the other half.Everything you do is out of 10 points. Even tests. She did more demonstrating then teaching.