in College of DuPage that teach Speech Edit
Professor in the Speech department
at College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL

09/23/2013
good
1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's awesome and funny. Easy going and helpful. Super friendly and not intimidating as speech classes usually are. Super comfortable environment. Plus he just won Big Brother lol!!

09/13/2013
good
SPEEC1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I walked into this class terrified of public speaking and left a decent, confident speaker. Andy is an amazingly gifted teacher who clearly loves what he does, is energetic, helpful, and makes class a fun place to learn. He helps everyone to feel at ease and will build your confidence in speaking in front of an audience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

09/13/2013
good
1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Andy Was friendly, energetic and fun getting the information across painlessly. He made the class so social I actually met my GF of 9 months. Which is crazy because COD is the most unsocial school. Andy was the best teacherI have ever had and I would take him again and would recommend him to anyone.

08/22/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had in COD, nice and funny person. Everyone hate speech, but in his class, I feel its really interesting to learn, easy tests and everything, english is my second language but I got A in his class. Take his class for sure!

08/14/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely hated speaking in front of people, but this class changed my outlook. This teacher is phenomenal. I loved him so much! Best class ever!!!

06/21/2013
good
COM100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Andy is one of the most incredible educators that I have known. He moved me to love public speaking, and I thank him for that.

04/03/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Kind, happy, engaging professor. Keeps class interesting and fun. Even though speech is not interesting and usually very scary for me, I was at ease.

03/19/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I have a phobia of public speaking, but this class made my phobia a thing of the past!Andy is absolutely amazing! a great teacher, and super relate-able. You do 5 speeches and 5 impromptu speeches that are nothing to worry about! Watch good movies in class. I highly recommend this class for every student taking speech! favorite class.

01/14/2013
good
Speec1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

ANDY IS AMAZING! I hate speaking andhonestly felt that this class helped! Im still scared of speaking but while in Andy's class I wasn't that nervous! His class is an easy A as long as you follow the speech outlines! And his midterm and final are EASY! No stress at all! I was dreading this class but turned out to be my fave class of that semester!

12/14/2012
good
Speec1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher! He loves his job and his students. Extremely passionate about what he does. Very helpful and motivational. Makes the class very fun! He's always happy and full of energy. I would def. recommend taking him! He's the best professor I've ever had. Take him, you won't regret it, especially if your afraid of public speaking.

12/02/2012
good
Spch1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Andy is such a great teacher. He is very helpful and nice to everyone. He also is really funny and entertaining. I have always been terrified of giving speeches but he made it easier. Highly recommend!

10/29/2012
good
Speec1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

SPEECH 1100. Andy is a really great professor! HIGHLY recommend, especially if you are nervous about public speaking. I truly dreaded this class and can say with 100% honesty that it ended up being my favorite class this semester. He is young, exciting, and most of all a fun teacher. Easy A if you put in the effort.

08/11/2012
good
Speec1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

A good helpful teacher that loves what he does. If you finish your outline he will go over it and give you pointers to try and insure that you get an A on your speech for content. Practice to get you speech in the time min and max range would be my only advice. He made the class i didn't want to take easy and fun to go to.

08/10/2012
good
SPEEC1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Andy is a very fun teacher. He helps everyone to become comfortable with public speaking and will proofread your speeches if you ask. He is very enthusiastic and energetic and this was one of my most fun classes. Since speech is a requirement you might as well enjoy it and you sure will with Andy.

08/01/2012
good
Speec1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Funny teacher, makes you feel comfortable in class, talks about lots of movies, good class to take! Teaches by examples.

05/23/2012
good
SP1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Sometimes he was a little too immature for my tastes (we do pay a lot to go here and at least I expect professionalism) but in the end I get what the hype is all about...he's a funny young guy, very very in your face but not always in a bad way

05/09/2012
good
SPEEC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Class was easy enough. 5 speeches, good topics, we chose all 5 times with his approval. Have a topic chosen on the day assigned! That was the only thing that made him mad. :) He does an example speech with later power points detailing what hes looking for. A couple good in class movies. Funny guy, good stories. Snappy dresser. Id take him again.

04/30/2012
good

Andy is probably the best teacher I have ever had. He is hillarious in the class and has great stories. I enjoyed his class exercises because they made you feel more comfortable talking in front of an audience. I highly recommend him as a teacher.

04/19/2012
good
SPEEC1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I think he might be my favorite teacher I've ever had! He's great at teaching and always finds a way to keep the class engaged with creative and fun assignments. He is always eager to help and will review your speeches before you do them and give you the feedback you need to have a perfect speech.

04/13/2012
good
Speec12 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing funny caring great guy