in College of DuPage that teach Speech Edit
at College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
are you Andy Herren?

09/23/2013
good
1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's awesome and funny. Easy going and helpful. Super friendly and not intimidating as speech classes usually are. Super comfortable environment. Plus he just won Big Brother lol!!

09/13/2013
good
SPEEC1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I walked into this class terrified of public speaking and left a decent, confident speaker. Andy is an amazingly gifted teacher who clearly loves what he does, is energetic, helpful, and makes class a fun place to learn. He helps everyone to feel at ease and will build your confidence in speaking in front of an audience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

09/13/2013
good
1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Andy Was friendly, energetic and fun getting the information across painlessly. He made the class so social I actually met my GF of 9 months. Which is crazy because COD is the most unsocial school. Andy was the best teacherI have ever had and I would take him again and would recommend him to anyone.

08/22/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had in COD, nice and funny person. Everyone hate speech, but in his class, I feel its really interesting to learn, easy tests and everything, english is my second language but I got A in his class. Take his class for sure!

08/14/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely hated speaking in front of people, but this class changed my outlook. This teacher is phenomenal. I loved him so much! Best class ever!!!

06/21/2013
good
COM100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Andy is one of the most incredible educators that I have known. He moved me to love public speaking, and I thank him for that.

04/03/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Kind, happy, engaging professor. Keeps class interesting and fun. Even though speech is not interesting and usually very scary for me, I was at ease.

03/19/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I have a phobia of public speaking, but this class made my phobia a thing of the past!Andy is absolutely amazing! a great teacher, and super relate-able. You do 5 speeches and 5 impromptu speeches that are nothing to worry about! Watch good movies in class. I highly recommend this class for every student taking speech! favorite class.

01/14/2013
good
Speec1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

ANDY IS AMAZING! I hate speaking andhonestly felt that this class helped! Im still scared of speaking but while in Andy's class I wasn't that nervous! His class is an easy A as long as you follow the speech outlines! And his midterm and final are EASY! No stress at all! I was dreading this class but turned out to be my fave class of that semester!

12/14/2012
good
Speec1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher! He loves his job and his students. Extremely passionate about what he does. Very helpful and motivational. Makes the class very fun! He's always happy and full of energy. I would def. recommend taking him! He's the best professor I've ever had. Take him, you won't regret it, especially if your afraid of public speaking.