in College of DuPage that teach Speech Edit
at College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
are you Andy Herren?

09/23/2013
good
1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's awesome and funny. Easy going and helpful. Super friendly and not intimidating as speech classes usually are. Super comfortable environment. Plus he just won Big Brother lol!!

09/13/2013
good
SPEEC1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I walked into this class terrified of public speaking and left a decent, confident speaker. Andy is an amazingly gifted teacher who clearly loves what he does, is energetic, helpful, and makes class a fun place to learn. He helps everyone to feel at ease and will build your confidence in speaking in front of an audience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

09/13/2013
good
1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Andy Was friendly, energetic and fun getting the information across painlessly. He made the class so social I actually met my GF of 9 months. Which is crazy because COD is the most unsocial school. Andy was the best teacherI have ever had and I would take him again and would recommend him to anyone.

08/22/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had in COD, nice and funny person. Everyone hate speech, but in his class, I feel its really interesting to learn, easy tests and everything, english is my second language but I got A in his class. Take his class for sure!

08/14/2013
good
Speech 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely hated speaking in front of people, but this class changed my outlook. This teacher is phenomenal. I loved him so much! Best class ever!!!