Brent Warnock at Weber State University

Brent Warnock

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/24/14

COMM 1020

Brent is by far one of my favorite teachers I've EVER had. I wasn't thrilled about having to take a public speaking course; however, I loved his class! There are no tests, but there are three presentations (we only got to two due to time). Attendance is a must because that counts towards your grade, but you'll enjoy attending!

4/24/14

COMM 1020

Amazing professor. No exams given at all! All you have are three presentations. Going to class is a must because you're graded on attendance. Definitely take this class with Brent!!

7/19/13

Comm 1020

He is my mentor now. He is willing to put all sorts of time into educating and befriending his students. My whole class except for one student really loved him as a teacher.

4/20/13

COMM 1020

He's a really great guy who wants you to be the most "YOU" you can be. Wants you to break out of your comfort zone. The class is very supportive; everyone always respects one another. 3 major speeches: 2 solo and 1 group final. He is one of the best teachers on campus! Always always always makes time for students. TAKE HIS CLASS!!!!!

4/17/12

Comm1020

I hated the fact that i was having to take public speaking i didnt want to give speeches but i loved his class, he likes to take time to hear students opinions and lets you chose when things are due! has a lot to offer you about life!! Great class highly recommend!

3/26/12

comm2110

This class will change your world right now.

12/8/11

COMM1020

By far my favorite professor I have ever had. I always looked forward to going to his class because I knew that everyday he would have a great and interesting story/lesson that day! I would recommend him to ANYONE!

11/16/11

Comm1020

Brent is my favorite professor ever, hands down. He really makes you feel important and is willing to help accomodate your needs. Three speeches total, and one is a group presentation. The papers are not hard to write as long as you really put some thinking into it. I look forward to going to this class every time! Definitely worth your money!

11/8/11

Comm1020

He is an excellent teacher who makes the class very interesting! Very fun, entertaining and easy. I would recommend it to anyone.

11/8/11

COMM1020

He teaches freirean, he gets the class very invovled, Participation and attendance is part of your grade. He has great stories to share. He's all about significance in all your work. Great professor, always helpful. Highly Recommended :)

More Communication professors at Weber State University