in Palomar College that teach Chicano Studies Edit
Rodolfo Jacobo Jr.
Professor in the Chicano Studies department
at Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
are you Rodolfo Jacobo Jr.?
10/20/2014
good
100-101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Tests are tough" "Participation matters" "Big time extra credit"

Easy

07/31/2014
good
CS101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online in the summer and he really made it simple. There is a lot of heavy reading but like I said he makes it very simple and always answers to his e-mails back very quickly.

07/23/2014
good
CS 102 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class. I took his class online and he made is super easy if you needed help. If you need help defenitly go talk to him during office hours. He will help you with your work, and proof read it if you need help.

04/28/2014
good
CS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is the best professor at Palomar. He is the best. The class is easy, but study your notes before the test. I totally recommend him!! He is always there for help, and his stories are very inspiring...

02/01/2014
good
CS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

HE IS THE BEST TEACHER ANYONE CAN ASK FOR!! I never loved history so much till i took his class the test were some what hard but if u study you will pass the class with flying color's i would recommend for someone who hates history to take this class his such a helpfully teacher and his willing to put his part if you try and show up to class.

12/24/2013
good
CS101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Very easy and clear professor. Only had 3 big tests and discussion boards were optional for extra credit. I learned a lot and didn't have to do tons of busy work and reading. Great online class - easy A

08/29/2013
good
CS 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is awesome. I took the class online during summer. There were only 3 tests which you could use your book. Very easy if you put time to do the tests. I would take the next course with this teacher again.

08/03/2013
CS 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Throughout the term, he led us to believe all we had to do was show up and just try. I completed all assignments (and very well I must add, as he asked to use my work as a sample because it was "superb").I studied for both tests, which were ridiculously difficult and not all straight forward. Wouldnt recommend,he is not at all clear w/ expectations

05/09/2013
good
CS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He was great! So chill and lay back. Took him last semester and got an A. Definitely recommend him.

01/14/2013
good
CS102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

amazing teacher I returned to him for two semesters and going to again for the third! Super easy and you will never be bored he's hilarious, favorite professor I've ever had by far!

12/05/2012
good
CS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

best teacher ever!! take him if you can

08/01/2012
good
CS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Omg this professor is the best! He is an exemplary example of what teaching is all about he is amazing I loved having him as a professor! I seriously would never even think of not going in to class I loved it he makes it so easy and exciting and talk about funny this class is great I HIGHLY recommend he is the best!

07/21/2012
good
cscs Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he is the BEST! super funny and nice.best class i have been in.

05/24/2012
good
CS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took 100 & 101 and really enjoyed the lectures for both classes! He is one of the best teachers at Palomar. He is funny and simplifies his lectures so it's easy to understand.

03/08/2012
good
CS102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the most inspiring people/teacher you will ever meet at Palomar. He is very helpful and funny. If you wanna take a chicano studies class take it with Jacobo, you won't regret it.

12/02/2011
good
CS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! Really funny and cares about the subject. Just pay attention and you'll pass. I will be taking him again for CS 102 :)