Rodolfo Jacobo Jr. at Palomar College

Rodolfo Jacobo Jr.

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

4/28/14

CS101

This is the best professor at Palomar. He is the best. The class is easy, but study your notes before the test. I totally recommend him!! He is always there for help, and his stories are very inspiring...

2/1/14

Grade ReceivedB+

HE IS THE BEST TEACHER ANYONE CAN ASK FOR!! I never loved history so much till i took his class the test were some what hard but if u study you will pass the class with flying color's i would recommend for someone who hates history to take this class his such a helpfully teacher and his willing to put his part if you try and show up to class.

12/24/13

CS101

Very easy and clear professor. Only had 3 big tests and discussion boards were optional for extra credit. I learned a lot and didn't have to do tons of busy work and reading. Great online class - easy A

8/29/13

CS 101

This teacher is awesome. I took the class online during summer. There were only 3 tests which you could use your book. Very easy if you put time to do the tests. I would take the next course with this teacher again.

8/3/13

CS 100

Throughout the term, he led us to believe all we had to do was show up and just try. I completed all assignments (and very well I must add, as he asked to use my work as a sample because it was "superb").I studied for both tests, which were ridiculously difficult and not all straight forward. Wouldnt recommend,he is not at all clear w/ expectations

5/9/13

CS100

He was great! So chill and lay back. Took him last semester and got an A. Definitely recommend him.

1/14/13

CS102

amazing teacher I returned to him for two semesters and going to again for the third! Super easy and you will never be bored he's hilarious, favorite professor I've ever had by far!

12/5/12

CS101

best teacher ever!! take him if you can

8/1/12

CS101

Omg this professor is the best! He is an exemplary example of what teaching is all about he is amazing I loved having him as a professor! I seriously would never even think of not going in to class I loved it he makes it so easy and exciting and talk about funny this class is great I HIGHLY recommend he is the best!

7/21/12

cscs

he is the BEST! super funny and nice.best class i have been in.

5/24/12

CS101

I took 100 & 101 and really enjoyed the lectures for both classes! He is one of the best teachers at Palomar. He is funny and simplifies his lectures so it's easy to understand.

3/8/12

CS102

He is one of the most inspiring people/teacher you will ever meet at Palomar. He is very helpful and funny. If you wanna take a chicano studies class take it with Jacobo, you won't regret it.

12/2/11

CS101

Awesome teacher! Really funny and cares about the subject. Just pay attention and you'll pass. I will be taking him again for CS 102 :)

More Chicano Studies professors at Palomar College