in Arizona State University that teach Global Studies Edit
at Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
are you Gisela Grant?

11/04/2013
good
SGS 484 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Grant is one of the kindest, most inspiring profs I have met at ASU. Her love for helping students is simply mind-boggling when one considers how many students she has. Your success is her goal, and my only regret is not being able to take more classes with her. She is truly a wonderful person and teacher. Learn whatever you can from her!

02/19/2013
good
SGS204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the most inspirational woman. I went in blind to this class and she was best professor I had for the semester. If I had a chance I would take another class from her. She's available when you need help which is a rare trait in a professor.

12/17/2012
SGS484 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Worst professor and person in general I've ever met at ASU. Grades solely based on how much she likes you not actual merit. Usually has TAs run everything while she just sits in the back. Very two-faced and will lie even when confronted with something she put in writing. Beware if you get stuck in one of her classes.

10/29/2012
good
SGS484 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Grant is extremely helpful throughout your Global Studies degree. Get to know her and she can be your most helpful resource.

04/26/2012
good
SGS204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class with a great professor! The class time is usually used by the TAs with Ms. Grant watching in the background, so she's there as a resource rather than a teacher. When they aren't teaching, there usually guest speakers, and other than that it's group work and professional development. Great class! You'll leave with a fantastic resume!