in La Salle University that teach Business Edit
Patricia Crossen
Professor in the Business department
at La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
are you Patricia Crossen?

08/29/2013
good
BUS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Crossen is very informative. She has good professional experiences that help us understand the theories from class.

08/07/2012
good
BUS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Crossen is very helpful clear, and has an actual interest in helping students. She is available if your group is not participating. Hard work goes a long way in her class.

05/06/2012
good
BUS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very nice lady. She provides good examples and her presentations are clear and interesting. Prof. Crossen is approachable and has helped me after class numerous times. I would definitely take her again. A+

03/05/2012
bus100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

For our Bus idea, I created it named it and it won best presentation and got $20, yet she gives me a b+ in the class and doesn't explain why, also she doesn't teach anything and skips around way too much,it is very hard to figure out what is going on in that class, she barely was any help for our business idea

11/12/2011
good
BUS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very nice lady. She's fair and wants to help. I would def take her again.