in Brigham Young University that teach Student Services Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Daniel Chandler?

11/05/2014
good
STDEV117 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "Gives good feedback"

Dan is the best. If you want to learn more about yourself and find a major, then this is the class for you. Its easy but really beneficial. If you are looking to bump up your GPA then this class can help but don't be a downer because there is work involved. Just get into the topics and you will have an enjoyable time.

06/03/2014
Stdev 117 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I didn't learn much! He seems new to teaching and the subject.

03/27/2014
good
STDEV 109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Chandler's study skills class is one that every students should take. He is engaging, real, and hilarious. The class is eyeopening and helps a lot with being a more well rounded student. The assignments are a little much, but easy and the application is great. It's hard not to get an A+ in the class. He is easy to talk to and very helpful. TAKE IT!

10/29/2013
good
STDEV 117 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Dan changed my life. Before taking Career Explorations, I had a vague idea of what I wanted to major in. Because of this class, I have completely changed plans to something that I didn't realize I was passionate about. Hands down, this class and this teacher were exactly what I needed to figure out my life. I highly recommend Dan for this class.

04/17/2013
good
STDEV 358R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is a really great guy and tries to make the lectures interesting. It is a nice addition to RHA.

03/29/2012
good
STDEV109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Loved this class and teacher! I learned sooo much and now I am set up to ace every one of my classes!He is really chill and wants you to be successful. I am so glad that I took this class from Dan.

01/04/2012
good
STDEV109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very easy class. Brother Chandler is very nice and very easy to get a hold of and communicate with

11/13/2011
good
STDEV109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HE'S AMAZING!:]

11/13/2011

This guy is a HOTTIE!!!!! Take his class and you will go every day!! His class is super easy.

11/12/2011
good
STDEV150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I'm taking his study skills class right now and he has helped so much. I ace all my classes now! Take this class, he'll become your favorite professor EVERRRR!