Daniel Chandler at Brigham Young University

Daniel Chandler

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

3/27/14

STDEV 109

Chandler's study skills class is one that every students should take. He is engaging, real, and hilarious. The class is eyeopening and helps a lot with being a more well rounded student. The assignments are a little much, but easy and the application is great. It's hard not to get an A+ in the class. He is easy to talk to and very helpful. TAKE IT!

10/29/13

STDEV 117

Dan changed my life. Before taking Career Explorations, I had a vague idea of what I wanted to major in. Because of this class, I have completely changed plans to something that I didn't realize I was passionate about. Hands down, this class and this teacher were exactly what I needed to figure out my life. I highly recommend Dan for this class.

4/17/13

STDEV 358R

He is a really great guy and tries to make the lectures interesting. It is a nice addition to RHA.

3/29/12

STDEV109

Loved this class and teacher! I learned sooo much and now I am set up to ace every one of my classes!He is really chill and wants you to be successful. I am so glad that I took this class from Dan.

1/4/12

STDEV109

Very easy class. Brother Chandler is very nice and very easy to get a hold of and communicate with

11/13/11

HE'S AMAZING!:]

11/13/11

STDEV109

This guy is a HOTTIE!!!!! Take his class and you will go every day!! His class is super easy.

11/12/11

STDEV150

I'm taking his study skills class right now and he has helped so much. I ace all my classes now! Take this class, he'll become your favorite professor EVERRRR!

19222382