Gary Cors at Pasco-Hernando State College

Gary Cors

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

8/13/14

PLA2114

I was excited to see this class offered online and although I received an A in the class I think this class is better suited to be in class versus online.Mr. Cors is very helpful and gives you real world situations that I think make you understand the process better.Answers your questions promptly. Wonderful teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/2/14

PLA2100

I was not interested in the LAW at all. But my mama made me take it learn. Professor Cors taught me more about life than my mama. He uses the book and entertains the class with personal stories and examples. I now have a job as paralegal and feel more than competent to perform my job duties. He is the bomb. Take this class! Mama says.

2/27/14

PLA 1003

Mr. Cors is a very good instructor. He goes over everything that will be on tests in class and lets you have your notes and book for tests. If you get an F,either you never showed up or you didn't take notes. I would definetly recommend him.

4/24/13

BUL2241

In class discussions are real world based, exams center on textbook and notes. Multiple changes to syllabus throughout the semester. Interesting discussions and encourages class interaction.

3/29/13

pla1003

Does not teach well. Like a self taught class

12/6/12

RPL2783

Took his real property law class. The material is pretty complicated but he takes the time to explain and use his real life experience to explain everything. He was great!

10/17/12

PLA1201

Mr. Cors is a very engaging and knowledgeable teacher. He knows the material and is able to explain in detail and so that the students understand it. He also makes the class entertaining and is a very nice and personable teacher. I highly recommend him!

9/15/12

Torts1255

Mr. Cors is very helpful and awesome at explaining subject matter. As long as you take notes and pay attention you can pass this class with an A.

4/18/12

wills2502

Mr. Cors class is very interesting. Very nice guy he makes learning fun. I've learned something new everytime I went to class. I'm really glad I took his class! You will like his class too.

11/17/11

PLA1003

Mr. Cors is an awesome professor. I have 2 classes with him and will take many more. All tests and assignments are open book and open note. As long as you listen and take notes you will pass with no problem. HW consists of reading the chapter for the following class.

11/14/11

BUL2241

As long as you take notes, this class is easy. Mr. Cors allows all tests to be open note and open book. All assignments have also been open book/note and working in a group. His homework consists of reading the chapter (although, I have to admit I haven't ever done so and passing with an 'A').

More Law professors at Pasco-Hernando State College