in Glendale Community College that teach Biology Edit
at Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA
are you Erika Brockmann?

06/24/2014
good
BIO112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This will not be an easy A. But if you try hard, study a lot, and have a positive attitude you can do it. I got an A in this class. It was not easy, but the teacher is not unreasonable. This is an incredible volume of information, but you can do it!

04/09/2014
good
Bio 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You have to study a lot but really nice and wanted you to do well.

04/02/2014
Bio 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor is completely out of line, disrespectful, and rude. She laughed in my face many times. She does not even bother to learn our names even though we are 8 weeks into the semester. She runs through material like it is a race to the finish line, and reads material off of slides that are taken word for word from the textbook. What a waste!

05/01/2013
good
Anat1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I learned a ton from her. The best science class I have taken so far. If you really study her pdf's you will succeed. I did not need the text. She is helpful and sweet and goes the extra mile. She is clear on what will be on tests. I loved the class.

12/17/2012
good
BIO120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had an amazing time in her class this fall. She is a great teacher and very understanding. She takes the time to help you especially during lab time with the models. If you study her slides, you'll do good on her tests, they are very straight forward. I did not use the book at all this semester, it is more for your own reference. TAKE HER!!!