in George Mason University that teach Communication Edit
at George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
are you Andrew Pyle?

05/15/2013
good
Heal-372 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A wonderful teacher. He is very enthusiastic about teaching and wants all of his students to do well. As long as you come to class and so your work you will have an easy A.

04/22/2013
good
Heal 372 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof Pyle is literally the best professor I've ever had. He's passionate about the subject and because he's young, became a sort of friend to most of the classroom. He routinely lead us in breathing exercises when he sensed we were stressed and he's downright hilarious. Lots of homework (~ a paper & presentation a week) but he grades really easily.

03/24/2013
good
COMM399 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Extremely relied on text when it comes to exams and quizzes. He's an "okay" prof with new stuff but willing to take off your grade based on irrelevant reasons. I got 2 A's for the two exams but still got a B for the course. Not recommended!

08/21/2012
good
COMM399 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was skeptical of taking a 'Risk Communication' course. Prof. Pyle put that to rest immediately. He has what many professors lack: experience in the field and the passion to pass it on to his students. No lectures, small interactive groups, show up and ask questions. I have been had more than my share of profs/instructors..he's the best I've seen.

08/13/2012
COMM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is a decent teacher.The exams are partially different with the given materials, something you never heard about can be given in the exams. He's also a tough grader. Doesn't give helpful feedback. Extremely heavy use of textbook. If you want something below a "C", go for him. Be prepared the for the tough quizzes, grades will be collected.

05/11/2012
good
COMM399 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

COMM 399 Prof. Pyle is GREAT! makes the class interesting by not lecuring, he has class discussions that makes the material easy to learn. Exams are easy, just read the book and extra material.Not hard at all. Attendence is important since some questions come from the discussions.Pop quizzes on reading.Realistic final paper.Show up.Do work.U pass

05/10/2012
good

Pyle was the bomb. I liked the small group feel he brings to the comm class. He makes sure classmates know each other. Only had 2 tests and 4 "pop quizzes" that were not difficult at all. He prepares you very well for all exams and is super clear on everything he wants from students. Attendance isn't mandatory, but he uses alot of participation pts

12/18/2011
good
COMM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Pyle was very fun and interesting. His class made it very easy to understand the material. I recommend all students who will take COMM 101 to take him.

12/06/2011
good
COMM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER!!! I am a very shy person but it was easy to participate in his class. He makes learning the material so easy by engaging the whole class in discussion and encouraging us to share stories of our own that relate to the topics. I highly recommend taking this class and choosing Pyle as your teacher. He's so sweet and cute!

11/16/2011
good

Prof. Pyle is the best! I never considered taking communications until my academic adviser told me to, so I did. I love this class, and look forward to coming every day, he makes it very interesting and engaging. But you do have to work hard to get a good grade in this class, but it's totally worth it in the end. He's great, if you can, TAKE HIM!