in University of Northern Colorado that teach English Edit
Claudia Milstead
at University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO
are you Claudia Milstead?

04/05/2014
ENG-123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is kind of mean. Her basis for grading is very harsh and unclear until after the fact.

01/22/2014
Mind 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

WORST PROFESSOR, she was an awful teacher, not helpful, and did not care to help students exceed.

11/18/2013
Eng 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Honestly I was not a fan of this professor. I felt like I learned absolutely nothing. The entire grade is based off of quizzes that have nothing to do with English. I would not recommend this professor.

08/29/2012
ENG122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT TAKE CLASS WITH HER! hard teacher and kind of mean. i recommend anyone else but her.

04/18/2012
ENG122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She was fairly challenging. At first I thought she was just mean, and most of the class didn't like her. Well, I don't know about everyone else, but after a while I realized that she was actually an excellent teacher and just wanted to challenge us to try harder. I'm glad I took her class.