Matthew Pilek at SUNY New Paltz

Matthew Pilek

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/30/13

CHE212

I had Pilek for my Chemistry lab. He is interested in his students understanding of material, even though hes not responsible for teaching it. Gives you a short 10-15 min lecture before each lab to help you better understand. Very smart and helpful. A pretty cool professor overall.

4/29/13

Chem I

I took this course over the summer. I was definitely not a chemistry expert coming in, and the material was certainly difficult for me, but this professor made it manageable. He was extremely helpful to students, and genuinely wanted everyone to do well in the class. I wish he taught more chemistry levels over the summer!

11/20/12

Chem11

This professor man, is the best, he makes lab like apple pie in the fall. He lets you understand chemistry like it is Saturday morning cartoons. 8am on a Tuesday and it still makes the sunshine even on a cloudy day. He rules like tacos. Take him. Do it.

11/17/11

CHE211

Excellent lab instructor. Gives points on lab reports generously, very patient with students, genuinely wants everyone to understand what's going on in lab. I felt like I had a better understanding of the lecture material after we did it in lab.

More Chemistry professors at SUNY New Paltz