in SUNY New Paltz that teach Chemistry Edit
are you Matthew Pilek?
B-

11/20/2014
good
201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Inspirational" "Hilarious"

Pilek's vest is so damn sexy! He wears vests almost everyday, whether it be a Northface or Columbia he rocks them so well! (and I am a guy) I am amazed that the girls don't jump all over him with that manly no shave november mustache. He teaches Chemistry pretty well but you just get distracted by his vests.

11/20/2014
good
Che Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Tests are tough" "Hilarious" "Respected by students"

His vest is orgasmic

04/30/2013
good
CHE212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had Pilek for my Chemistry lab. He is interested in his students understanding of material, even though hes not responsible for teaching it. Gives you a short 10-15 min lecture before each lab to help you better understand. Very smart and helpful. A pretty cool professor overall.

04/29/2013
good
Chem I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took this course over the summer. I was definitely not a chemistry expert coming in, and the material was certainly difficult for me, but this professor made it manageable. He was extremely helpful to students, and genuinely wanted everyone to do well in the class. I wish he taught more chemistry levels over the summer!

11/20/2012
good
Chem11 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor man, is the best, he makes lab like apple pie in the fall. He lets you understand chemistry like it is Saturday morning cartoons. 8am on a Tuesday and it still makes the sunshine even on a cloudy day. He rules like tacos. Take him. Do it.

11/17/2011
good
CHE211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Excellent lab instructor. Gives points on lab reports generously, very patient with students, genuinely wants everyone to understand what's going on in lab. I felt like I had a better understanding of the lecture material after we did it in lab.