in Wayne State University that teach English Edit
at Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
are you Margaret Jordan?

01/02/2014
good
ENG2390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Jordan is one of THE best profs I've had. She really knows her stuff. The class requires reading, but its very simple and even interesting. Dr Jordan is so sweet and helpful. Def recommend her!

12/11/2013
good
ENG2390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

By far the best professor I've had in my whole 2 years of attendance at Wayne State. Dr. Jordan is very sweet and caring. She truly wants you to succeed and she is confident in all of her students. Prior to this class I had no interest in African American Literature, but she made it enjoyable for me.

10/28/2013
good
ENG2390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

This professor was recognized as the 21 of the 50 "Highest Rated Professors 2012-2013" on this website (ratemyprofessors.com). This is out of ALL teachers at ALL universities. Obviously, if you have the option to study under this professor (for required or elective courses),,, then do it.

12/23/2012
good
Eng2390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely love Dr. Jordan! She is higly intelligent, sweet, and very helpful. Her class is super easy! Make sure to read the novels that are required because group discussions are mandatory. She may talk for a very long time but she keeps your interest. She's one of the best professors at WSU. If I could take her class again I definitely would!

12/19/2012
good
ENG2390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Jordan is the sweetest professor ever. All you do in class is have group discussions on the books assigned to read. The quizzes are super easy. Everything is easy. I don't see how you can struggle with her. I DEF. recommend her esp if you have to fulfill your intermediate req. HURRY UP AND REGISTER TO HER CLASS!!!! EASY A

12/15/2012
good
ENG2390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

TAKE THIS WOMAN! SHE MAKES THIS CLASS SO MUCH FUN AND I HATE ENGLISH! I would take another class with her just to have her again. Excellent. Read to make her happy, don't buy the course pack, look texts up online Also, buy the books because you use them everyday. A lot of presentations.. very easy!!!

10/11/2012
good
ENG3140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Jordan was an amazing professor. She was great at giving complete information. The class discussions always made class enjoyable. She just did not lecture but rather we all as a class were involved in teaching.

05/07/2012
good

I loved this professor. She was amazing and she was so helpful. If you can, TAKE THIS PROFESSOR!!!!!

05/04/2012
good
ENG2390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was amazing professor. Very nice and approachable. Very well versed in the literature. If you dread English take her she will make your college life easier.

05/04/2012
good

She is well versed. Has a lot of experience teaching the subject. Pop quizzes are annoying but overall I couldn't have asked for a better professor for this class. Absolutely inspiring and amazing! Take Her You'll be glad you did