Jeanette Miller at Goucher College

Jeanette Miller

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/14/13

FR120

Avoid this professor! unhelpful, very insulting in front of peers, accusatory, rude, mumbles a lot, discouraging, terrible French accent.

11/14/13

FR120

Avoid this Professor! I loved French before taking her class. She has a terrible French accent and mumbles to herself a lot. I could not get her to help me without insulting me learning and her embarrassing me in front of the whole class.

1/22/13

FR120

She often came into class in a huff and took whatever was wrong out on her students. BUT, she was helpful, and you WILL learn French at a rapid pace. Unfortunately, she was really bad about due dates; namely, letting us know when additional hw assignments were due. Watch out for it and make sure you clarify, because she'll just give everyone zeros.

11/28/12

FR120

She speaks to the class as if we were middle schoolers and will dislike you if you do one thing wrong. However, she does prepare you for taking the tests and will teach you french.

7/25/12

FR120

Miller was beyond rude to students. I was one of the best students in her class and I was heavily penalized due to absences to the point where she refused to let me pass the class by ONE point, and told me (quite loudly) that I would not pass the class IN FRONT OF ALL OF THE STUDENTS TAKING THE FINAL. She has no regard for her students' privacy.

11/27/11

Fr120

She occasionally snapped and would be kind of rude to students who would say something she didn't agree with. Otherwise, she is a pretty good teacher. She will help with homework exercises (its an online workbook) but you have to ask in class.

More Languages professors at Goucher College