in University of Alabama that teach Education Edit
Shannon Henderson
Professor in the Education department
at University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
are you Shannon Henderson?

03/06/2013
good
CRD369 CEE370 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Henderson is one of the best teachers I have ever had. She is very knowledgeable and passionate. She has given my section so many wonderful opportunities and I will take what she has taught me and use it in my classroom. I think if you do not take her you are cheating yourself of your education here at the University of Alabama.

07/15/2012
good
CRD369 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Henderson is wonderful!!!! I would love to take her again because of how helpful she was! She is so passionate about this subject and wants all of her students to excel. Take her!!!!

05/13/2012
good
CRD369 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the subject. Actually learned valuable information that I will use in my classroom. Take her!

11/28/2011
good

Dr. Henderson is a great teacher! She is so knowledgable about her subject, and she is always willing to help. She teaches you practical info. that you will actually use in the classroom. She is so wonderful. Take her!!