Allison Gibbes at University of South Florida

Allison Gibbes

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/6/13

ENC1102

At first she was okay but she did not give feedback on papers and waited until the last minute to grade drafts so you didn't know where you went wrong BEFORE you turned in your final draft. She is borderline incompetent she accused me of cheating on my ROUGH DRAFT because I didn't use quotations even though I had the citation throughout my essay.

5/10/12

ENC1102

Did not give feedback on any assignments, no use of textbook, and had seemingly no interest in the course. Don't plan on learning anything from her.

4/4/12

ENC1101

She is really nice and very helpful. If you have any problems she is willing to take the time to make sure you understand everything. I would recommend waiting before buying the books because I did not use them at all.

12/18/11

ENC1101

Really easy but I learned nothing.

12/14/11

ENC1101

YOOO! She is a really nice professor. Gives great feedback on papers and assignments that really help you learn and whatnot. Oh my GAH! I only have 350 character writing limit! Jeez I'm already running out of room! Umm okay she is really cool with her office hours so you should definitely visit. Follow the instructions and this you will have fun :D

12/12/11

ENC1101

Nice teacher, really want to improve because it was her first semester in college. Sort of helpful if you ask for help. She didn't use the books.

More English professors at University of South Florida