in Dakota County Technical College that teach Biology Edit
at Dakota County Technical College, Rosemount, MN
are you Kyle Forgette?

05/14/2013
good
Biology 1500-48 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kyle was an amazing teacher! i didnt think I was going to get through Biology but made it. I love his exams because they are the questions that are one the study guide. He gives you a study guide a week before the test than puts up the answers 24 hours before the test. He is very helpful and know his stuff. I highly reccomend to take Kyle

02/16/2013
good
BIO1248 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kyle is an awesome instructor. I know he has changed things up since fall and expects more from his students now, but I have heard he is still a great teacher! He provides wonderful information on what's going to be on the exams, pay attention and you can't go wrong!

12/23/2012
good
BIOL1500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This is a great class. I do not enjoy labs and was worried I wouldn't pass the class and I ended up getting a low A. He tries to make class fun and has great study guides. You can't get a better professor for a class like this!

11/14/2012
good
Bio1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Teacher I highly recommend him!!

10/25/2012
good
BIOL1500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you need biology you HAVE to take it with Kyle. One of the best professors at DCTC. You will get an A in his class! Always willing to help & the textbook is optional.