Kenneth Lindleaf at Orange Coast College

Kenneth Lindleaf

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/13/13

SOC A100

Great class. Their are 4 tests, 2 papers and film worksheets. Grading is very fair. Attendance is not mandatory however it greatly helps. The book is never used in class but many of the test questions are derived from the book. Understanding how to answer his study guides clearly is key for your success, he also drops your lowest test grade.

11/28/13

SOC 100

If you are going to take Introduction to Sociology, take it with Prof. Lindleaf. I was so ignorant and blind to the world around me until I took this class. He integrates his lectures into our daily lives. I recently found out I didn't have to take Sociology, but I didn't care because I felt that his class had changed me (not trying to sound lame).

9/20/13

SOC185

He really encourages participation and tells stories sometimes which makes it easier to pay attention. Pretty good class

8/1/13

Soc185

Took his social problems class for the summer session. 4 hours 40 minutes per class two times a week, and I never stopped looking forward to this class. Open forum with lots of discussions, participation encouraged. Very easy class. Do the reading, listen in class, and do the study guide for the 3 tests, and you're golden. Prof Lindleaf is great.

6/6/13

SOC A185

Amazing & passionate teacher. Explains info so everybody understands. Just pay attention & do the readings. The book is comprehensible to anyone as well. He's able to connect social problems to you personally, & encourages you to find something you're passionate about and take action. Plus, he's so nice to look at. I'd take any class he teaches.

12/12/12

soc185

Taking this class redeemed OCC for me. After having many horrible professors Lindleaf showed me there are great professors out there. He was very engaging and took the topic of social problems seriously, but taught it in a way that made us want to go save the the world after each lecture. Read the book before each class and you'll be golden.

12/7/12

SOC7021

He is a GREAT professor who loves his job and keeps things interesting. i def recommend him. i can sit though 3hours of his fast track course any day

11/30/12

SOC185

Lindleaf is a great prof. He makes coming to class really enjoyable. Participation is important but he tries to make the class an open forum. There is 1 final paper and short readings each week + a few easy tests if you attend lecture. This prof truly cares about his students opinions and you'll always leave wanting to take on the world.

11/26/12

soc16

Excellent Professor! Makes the class so easy to understand! Really engaging! Exams are easy plus study guide, two short papers, in class journals. Excellent marriage and family professor!

9/29/12

SOC16

Amazing professor, I have taken 2 of his classes and he is very clear in his lectures. Attendance is important for him I highly recommend him to anyone.

6/18/12

SOC185

My first semester at OCC, I was a little nervous, especially when I learned that one of my professors (Lindleaf) was new to the school as well! He proved to be a great professor, though. Clear lectures, answers questions, gives out study guides, exams are pretty easy if you read/study. Great class!

6/6/12

Soc1016

Ive taken two classes with this professor, marige and families as well as intro to sociology, with this professor great class and experience each time I'd recommend him to anyone.

More Sociology professors at Orange Coast College