in Touro College that teach Social Work Edit
are you Shakira Kennedy?
B+

08/05/2014
good
661 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and informative

05/28/2014
good
SW770 Organizat Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I did not know what to expect going into this class. After the first two weeks the subject matter became very intetresting. Also, the materials she made available to us were inline with the subject. My overal experience was very good. I left this class with more insight on magement skills and it's practices that will take me to the next level.

05/18/2014
good
SW 637 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Professor! Think, think... she always encourage her students to think critically when she is teaching.

05/17/2014
good
SW 637 OB Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Kennedy's classes are great. You learn while being challenged. The assignments seem insane in the beginning but she explains everything so thoroughly that you fully understand and are able to do the work without an issue. I strongly recommend taking her classes.

05/15/2014
good
SW 770 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is great teacher and she really knows her materials. I learned from her class a lot and she also empower me to make a different in clients lives. she also advise me i should always promote social justice in my work place. i recommend anyone who is really interest in learning how to become a great social work should take some classes with her.