in Touro College that teach Social Work Edit
are you Shakira Kennedy?
B+

08/05/2014
good
661 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and informative

05/28/2014
good
SW770 Organizat Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I did not know what to expect going into this class. After the first two weeks the subject matter became very intetresting. Also, the materials she made available to us were inline with the subject. My overal experience was very good. I left this class with more insight on magement skills and it's practices that will take me to the next level.

05/18/2014
good
SW 637 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Professor! Think, think... she always encourage her students to think critically when she is teaching.

05/17/2014
good
SW 637 OB Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Kennedy's classes are great. You learn while being challenged. The assignments seem insane in the beginning but she explains everything so thoroughly that you fully understand and are able to do the work without an issue. I strongly recommend taking her classes.

05/15/2014
good
SW 770 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is great teacher and she really knows her materials. I learned from her class a lot and she also empower me to make a different in clients lives. she also advise me i should always promote social justice in my work place. i recommend anyone who is really interest in learning how to become a great social work should take some classes with her.

good
SW770 BA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Kennedy is awesome, I learned a lot in her class. This knowledge was relevant to my experience!! Great Professor

good
SW770 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This Professor was awesome I learned a lot in this class.

good
SW 637 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Kennedy made a scary class easy and relatable. she took time out to make sure that the work was not overwhelming. She worked hard to make sure that everyone understood the topic before moving onto the next. Each assignment was given with detailed instructions with no surprises.

good
SWK 798 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Kennedy is the best!! Her enthusiasm for teaching is beyond words.

good
sw770 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

P. Kenedy is an amazing educator .She gives over her lessons very clearly and explains the content thoroughly to her students.

good
SW662 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

She was a great professor. She really took teh time to get to know her students. She engaged us in all teh topics that were being discussed and she was transparent.

good
res1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor

05/11/2014
good
SW-662 BA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic professor, will recommend this class to a friend.

05/11/2014
good
SW-662 BA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

fantastic professor! she is brilliant and clear and respects the students enormously

05/07/2014
good
SW770BA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor!!! I am leaving her class with a wealth of knowledge that I can apply in my future endeavors as a social worker

02/07/2013
good
SW699 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best professor in the dept!,,,