in SUNY Ulster that teach English Edit
Candice Van Dyke-London
at SUNY Ulster, Stone Ridge, NY
are you Candice Van Dyke-London?
12/19/2014
good
COM123 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"Clear grading criteria" "Participation matters" "Gives good feedback"

I loved this class! The pofessor was an amazingly warm, wonderful, lovely woman. She made eveything fun.

12/17/2014
good
ISP 074 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Gives good feedback" "Participation matters" "Get ready to read"

She was good.

12/16/2014
good
COM103 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Participation matters" "Inspirational" "There for you"

An amazing teacher! Content was interesting and applicable to everyday life. Would definitely suggest taking this class.

12/14/2014
good
isp074 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Big time extra credit" "Participation matters" "Respected by students"

One of the best professor!!!

12/14/2014
good
cos101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Better Like Group Projects" "Respected by students" "Gives good feedback"

She's the best teacher i had in a long time!!

12/13/2014
good
COM 123 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Participation matters" "Better Like Group Projects" "Gives good feedback"

we had finished the text book about 12 way through the class, and after that were working via hand out sheets. I'm not overly fond of this because I like to be prepared for the material we are going to cover in class; with the book I would reread the chapter when I ate lunch before this class. However with hand outs this was impossible.

12/10/2014
good
College Skills Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"Respected by students" "Clear grading criteria" "Participation matters"

The class was easy because the information that I learned I was able to understand. I felt comfortable in class discussions about the topics that I either knew or heard of. The professor doesn't judge me based on my opinion.

12/05/2014
good
collage skills Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Better Like Group Projects" "Participation matters" "Respected by students"

i think she is a great teacher that accepts every ones learning apilites. i would recommend this teacher to anyone.

09/18/2014
good
COM 123 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Inspirational" "Amazing lectures"

This is an amazing class. The best I have taken at Ulster. Great teacher

05/11/2014
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was insanely great! Candice's form of teaching keeps you laughing and interested all throughout. She also enjoys listening to what you have to say and I think that's seriously important. I honestly don't think I've ever had such a great English class. Highly recommend!

01/16/2014
good
COM 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This was such a great class and a dedicated professor! Candice made the class comfortable and the material useful to every day life.

12/18/2013
good
com123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice and makes it seem easy to handle certain situations. I would gladly take any class with Professor VanDyke-London.

12/09/2013
good
com123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

This is by far the best class I've ever taken. It may have saved my marriage. It was fun, Informative, and useful. The teacher was real and involved.

good
ISP 081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I personally hate english, but being in Mrs. Vandyke's class has made me look at her class differently. She has a certain way of teaching and she really knows how to make class interesting. My favorite teacher by far, and I love attending her class.

good
COM123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Was a pleasure to learn from and would highly recommend this professor.

good
isp074 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!

05/14/2013
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love this class. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in a class. She has a great sense of humor and makes learning fun, especially English, which is not my favorite.

05/14/2013
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Candice's class was amazing. I had a such a great time and learned a lot. We discussed different literature and she made all of it relevant to today's society. I appreciated her teaching style and hope to take another one of her classes in the future.

05/09/2013
good

She was an excellent teacher and very helpful

04/29/2013
good
isp08106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very kind, and ready for work. Keeps me interested in the work that's done in class.