in SUNY Ulster that teach English Edit
Candice Van Dyke-London
at SUNY Ulster, Stone Ridge, NY
are you Candice Van Dyke-London?

09/18/2014
good
COM 123 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Amazing lectures" "Hilarious"

This is an amazing class. The best I have taken at Ulster. Great teacher

05/11/2014
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

This class was insanely great! Candice's form of teaching keeps you laughing and interested all throughout. She also enjoys listening to what you have to say and I think that's seriously important. I honestly don't think I've ever had such a great English class. Highly recommend!

01/16/2014
good
COM 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This was such a great class and a dedicated professor! Candice made the class comfortable and the material useful to every day life.

12/18/2013
good
com123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice and makes it seem easy to handle certain situations. I would gladly take any class with Professor VanDyke-London.

12/09/2013
good
com123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

This is by far the best class I've ever taken. It may have saved my marriage. It was fun, Informative, and useful. The teacher was real and involved.

good
ISP 081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I personally hate english, but being in Mrs. Vandyke's class has made me look at her class differently. She has a certain way of teaching and she really knows how to make class interesting. My favorite teacher by far, and I love attending her class.

good
COM123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Was a pleasure to learn from and would highly recommend this professor.

good
isp074 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!

05/14/2013
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love this class. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in a class. She has a great sense of humor and makes learning fun, especially English, which is not my favorite.

05/14/2013
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Candice's class was amazing. I had a such a great time and learned a lot. We discussed different literature and she made all of it relevant to today's society. I appreciated her teaching style and hope to take another one of her classes in the future.