Candice Van Dyke-London at SUNY Ulster

Candice Van Dyke-London

Number of ratings 30 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

5/11/14

ENG 102

This class was insanely great! Candice's form of teaching keeps you laughing and interested all throughout. She also enjoys listening to what you have to say and I think that's seriously important. I honestly don't think I've ever had such a great English class. Highly recommend!

1/16/14

COM 123

This was such a great class and a dedicated professor! Candice made the class comfortable and the material useful to every day life.

12/18/13

com123

She is very nice and makes it seem easy to handle certain situations. I would gladly take any class with Professor VanDyke-London.

12/9/13

com123

Grade ReceivedB+

This is by far the best class I've ever taken. It may have saved my marriage. It was fun, Informative, and useful. The teacher was real and involved.

ISP 081

I personally hate english, but being in Mrs. Vandyke's class has made me look at her class differently. She has a certain way of teaching and she really knows how to make class interesting. My favorite teacher by far, and I love attending her class.

COM123

Was a pleasure to learn from and would highly recommend this professor.

isp074

Great teacher!

5/14/13

ENG 102

I love this class. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in a class. She has a great sense of humor and makes learning fun, especially English, which is not my favorite.

5/14/13

ENG 102

Candice's class was amazing. I had a such a great time and learned a lot. We discussed different literature and she made all of it relevant to today's society. I appreciated her teaching style and hope to take another one of her classes in the future.

5/9/13

She was an excellent teacher and very helpful

isp08106

Very kind, and ready for work. Keeps me interested in the work that's done in class.

ISP 081

Excellent teacher, great sense of humor, respectful and very honest. I love the fact when we discussed in a circle it made the class faster and easier. I would say debating was my favorite out of everything.

ISP-081

English is not my favorite subject at all but this class made me actually want to show up. Candice does activities and group work that keeps the class interesting.

ISP-081-06

Great teacher!!!

isb081-06

Great teachingg style more hands on learning than boring lectures. Was always available for help when needed and asked all questions if needed and great feedback on all essays.

4/26/13

college readiin

Her teaching skills kept me interested in coming to class. There was never a dull moment and I thiink she is a great teacher

4/24/13

ISP0-81

Uses group activities a lot in instructing the class. Heavily based classes on group discussions. Easy to get a hold of for extra help and getting the missed work from.

4/24/13

eng102 14

i loved everything about this class it was an hour and a half class that went by quicker then my 55 minute claases the group activities and hands on things she kept us doing made the class fun and easy to learn she was very helpful and under understanding when it came to assighnments i loved this class and enjoyed it more then any other

4/21/13

ENG102-14

I enjoyed this class; the professor was really helpful. She was clear on assignments but is strict on deadlines. Overall this is an easy class.

11/26/12

ISP081

Candace's class is very helpful. I like how interactive each class is. I understand things a lot better when she teaches. Her style of teaching keeps me interested in learning.

More English professors at SUNY Ulster