in SUNY Ulster that teach English Edit
Candice Van Dyke-London
at SUNY Ulster, Stone Ridge, NY
are you Candice Van Dyke-London?

05/11/2014
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

This class was insanely great! Candice's form of teaching keeps you laughing and interested all throughout. She also enjoys listening to what you have to say and I think that's seriously important. I honestly don't think I've ever had such a great English class. Highly recommend!

01/16/2014
good
COM 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This was such a great class and a dedicated professor! Candice made the class comfortable and the material useful to every day life.

12/18/2013
good
com123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice and makes it seem easy to handle certain situations. I would gladly take any class with Professor VanDyke-London.

12/09/2013
good
com123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

This is by far the best class I've ever taken. It may have saved my marriage. It was fun, Informative, and useful. The teacher was real and involved.

11/13/2013
good
ISP 081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I personally hate english, but being in Mrs. Vandyke's class has made me look at her class differently. She has a certain way of teaching and she really knows how to make class interesting. My favorite teacher by far, and I love attending her class.