in SUNY Ulster that teach English Edit
Candice Van Dyke-London
at SUNY Ulster, Stone Ridge, NY
are you Candice Van Dyke-London?

09/18/2014
good
COM 123 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Amazing lectures" "Hilarious"

This is an amazing class. The best I have taken at Ulster. Great teacher

05/11/2014
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was insanely great! Candice's form of teaching keeps you laughing and interested all throughout. She also enjoys listening to what you have to say and I think that's seriously important. I honestly don't think I've ever had such a great English class. Highly recommend!

01/16/2014
good
COM 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This was such a great class and a dedicated professor! Candice made the class comfortable and the material useful to every day life.

12/18/2013
good
com123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice and makes it seem easy to handle certain situations. I would gladly take any class with Professor VanDyke-London.

12/09/2013
good
com123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

This is by far the best class I've ever taken. It may have saved my marriage. It was fun, Informative, and useful. The teacher was real and involved.

good
ISP 081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I personally hate english, but being in Mrs. Vandyke's class has made me look at her class differently. She has a certain way of teaching and she really knows how to make class interesting. My favorite teacher by far, and I love attending her class.

good
COM123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Was a pleasure to learn from and would highly recommend this professor.

good
isp074 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!

05/14/2013
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love this class. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in a class. She has a great sense of humor and makes learning fun, especially English, which is not my favorite.

05/14/2013
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Candice's class was amazing. I had a such a great time and learned a lot. We discussed different literature and she made all of it relevant to today's society. I appreciated her teaching style and hope to take another one of her classes in the future.

05/09/2013
good

She was an excellent teacher and very helpful

good
isp08106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very kind, and ready for work. Keeps me interested in the work that's done in class.

good
ISP 081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher, great sense of humor, respectful and very honest. I love the fact when we discussed in a circle it made the class faster and easier. I would say debating was my favorite out of everything.

good
ISP-081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

English is not my favorite subject at all but this class made me actually want to show up. Candice does activities and group work that keeps the class interesting.

good
ISP-081-06 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!!!

good
isb081-06 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teachingg style more hands on learning than boring lectures. Was always available for help when needed and asked all questions if needed and great feedback on all essays.

04/26/2013
good
college readiin Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Her teaching skills kept me interested in coming to class. There was never a dull moment and I thiink she is a great teacher

04/24/2013
good
ISP0-81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Uses group activities a lot in instructing the class. Heavily based classes on group discussions. Easy to get a hold of for extra help and getting the missed work from.

04/24/2013
good
eng102 14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i loved everything about this class it was an hour and a half class that went by quicker then my 55 minute claases the group activities and hands on things she kept us doing made the class fun and easy to learn she was very helpful and under understanding when it came to assighnments i loved this class and enjoyed it more then any other

04/21/2013
good
ENG102-14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class; the professor was really helpful. She was clear on assignments but is strict on deadlines. Overall this is an easy class.