in Savannah College of Art and Design that teach Fine Arts Edit
at Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
are you Joy Flynn?
B+

06/03/2014
DRAW 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

Professor Flynn was extrmely difficult for me. All the drawings I did that I believed was really good (not much of a drawer) she shot them down with ease. Very unclear about what she wants with drawings and when you fill out her statements they tend to be contradicting.

05/07/2014
good
DRAW101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

While her classes may not be the easiest in terms of work load, Joy Flynn is the most supportive teacher I've encountered so far at SCAD. She really cares about her students, and if you are struggling with something she will listen to you and help you to the best of her abilities - this goes beyond classwork! I highly recommend her as a professor.

02/28/2014
good
DRAW101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

great teacher, you will learn alot from her if you are willing to put effort and work into this class. she is demanding but reasonable, and will grade you based on your own work not compared to others. i would take her again in a heartbeat but its not a course if you are lazy!!

12/03/2013
DRAW 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Unclear, difficult, and not all that helpful. When I first tried to sign up for her class, the only one available was an 8 am; I took it in a heartbeat. I hated every second of class.

11/18/2013
good
DRAW101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Flynn is rather strict in what she wants and requires, but it's all for good reason. She breaks down the fundamentals of drawing in order to explain certain things. Although she's not always extremely clear, it's mostly a matter of paying attention and asking questions. I learned so much from this class- I'd gladly take her again!