in Centennial College that teach General Education Edit
at Centennial College, Toronto, ON
are you Joseph Glass?

08/15/2014
good
105311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Very Consider For Students

08/13/2014
good
GNED 159 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Excellent teacher!! He is an amazing smart individual who is extremely knowledgeable about the topic. He explains in a logical manner and doing his assignments will help you to understand the material in a fun way! He is my favourite teacher in Centennial and besides being a teacher, he is a kind and nice person!!

01/05/2013
good
GNED159 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's a very good teacher

11/02/2012
good
GNED151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Okay this man is the nicest teacher, and person out there. He is so helpful, understanding and just an overall wonderful human being. I was truly blessed to have him as my teacher. He'll always be my favourite teacher in any school EVER. No one even comes close, I wish him all the best.

08/19/2012
good

What an AMAZING GUY!!! This man is so smart. He is the best professor a person could ask for. Always willing to help, clear on his information, and very relevant to the course. If you have the chance, TAKE ONE OF HIS CLASSES, you wont regret it!!!

04/30/2012
good
GEND159 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's great. I would like to attend his lesson even if I have not chosen them. His accent is perfect. Standard English.

12/14/2011
good

In all honesty this is the best teacher a person could ever have. He's helpful, he's nice, he's understanding and just an all around wonderful person. If I could have him teach me all my classes I would. He's amazing!