Joseph Glass at Centennial College

Very Consider For Students

8/13/14

GNED 159

Grade ReceivedA+

Excellent teacher!! He is an amazing smart individual who is extremely knowledgeable about the topic. He explains in a logical manner and doing his assignments will help you to understand the material in a fun way! He is my favourite teacher in Centennial and besides being a teacher, he is a kind and nice person!!

1/5/13

GNED159

He's a very good teacher

11/2/12

GNED151

Okay this man is the nicest teacher, and person out there. He is so helpful, understanding and just an overall wonderful human being. I was truly blessed to have him as my teacher. He'll always be my favourite teacher in any school EVER. No one even comes close, I wish him all the best.

8/19/12

GNED159

What an AMAZING GUY!!! This man is so smart. He is the best professor a person could ask for. Always willing to help, clear on his information, and very relevant to the course. If you have the chance, TAKE ONE OF HIS CLASSES, you wont regret it!!!

4/30/12

GEND159

He's great. I would like to attend his lesson even if I have not chosen them. His accent is perfect. Standard English.

12/14/11

GNED159

In all honesty this is the best teacher a person could ever have. He's helpful, he's nice, he's understanding and just an all around wonderful person. If I could have him teach me all my classes I would. He's amazing!

More General Education professors at Centennial College