in Mesa Community College that teach Psychological Science Edit
at Mesa Community College, Mesa, AZ
are you Jennifer Moore?

05/27/2014
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher for 101! has alot of personal experiences and is very helpful. Tests were super easy. There wasnt much homework either. Offers some extra credit every week. We used the book alot, but the tests werent based on it. She loves questions and is willing to help you get an A. I would suggest her to anyone!

04/11/2014
good
PSY156 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Class! Since I am going to school to become a nurse I think that this course helped me get a better understanding on how to react, and communicate, and even help the patient in the future. I also appreciated reading other peoples thoughts and perspectives on how death is experienced through difference ages, gender, nationality and religion.

good
PSY230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This is the best professor. She explains things well, gives examples to study for test including the final exam. I typed up these sample questions and practiced. I am NOT a math person at all and was worried, but I aced it. You can too, show up, take notes, participate, and study.

good
PSY132 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher! She is very detail and explains very clear, easy to understand. As long as you are thoughtful in your posts and turn assignments in ON TIME you will do good! She is an excellent professor, I love her!!

good
PSY230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Moore is a great teacher. This is the first time I actually enjoyed math. She gives reviews for the test and they are a big help. Need to come to class, attendance is mandatory. Coming to class helped me pass, others did not show up and fell behind, so I get WHY attendance is mandatory!

03/19/2014
PSY230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Worst college professor. She would be a good elementary school teacher as she seems to put more emphasis on tardies, absences and writing your name on your paper than she does teaching statistics. She rarely seems confident that she understands statistics and I caught her frequently not knowing the material. She would never admit it! AVOID HER!!!

03/01/2014
good
PSY230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

SHE is the BEST teacher I have ever had! If every teacher taught like her we would have more people in the world who actually learned in class instead of just tried to pass. Made me love STATISTICS...which is NO easy feat!!! Thanks Professor Moore you rock!You NEED to come to class, she is strict on tardiness/attendance.

03/01/2014
good

Professor Moore is outstanding. Very organized and helpful. Great personality and wants you to succeed. We play Jeopardy & other review games to prepare for tests. I used to have test anxiety and not in her class because she makes me feel comfortable&tells us what to expect. The problems are from notes with different numbers

01/04/2014
good
290AC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Just wonderful. I've taken dozens of classes and have never known a teacher to care about her students as much as she does. She will literally fight for her students' rights to pass. I took stats and research methods with her and she made the two hardest classes at MCC easy to learn and pass. Ask her about her dissertation. You'll be best friends.

10/29/2013
good
PSY132 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class was straight forward, the subject didn't interest me that much, but the class itself was simple enough. Just be sure to keep on top of Discussions and Weekly Assignments cause some are extremely easy and some require some thinking. All in all, Good Professor. No Complaints.

08/10/2013
good
PSY156 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Moore is definitely the best professor you will ever have @ MCC. Try to get into as many classes as you can with her! She is amazing.

08/10/2013
good
PSY230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's a fantastic professor. She's one of the very best I've ever had, highly knowledgeable & compassionate. Funny as anybody I've ever seen, this is the professor you hope for when you come to college. She's a treasure and I learned so much from her. If you can get into her class you will never regret it! I love her! She was born to do this!

06/10/2013
good

Professor Moore is an amazing teacher . I took her for my statistics class. She makes sure everyone understands the subject before moving on. I am taking another one of her classes next semester. She's very willing to help you outside of class as well. I could listen to her for hours, she is a magnificent teacher. It doesn't hurt that she is hot!

04/30/2013
good
Psy156 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Moore is fun to work with and she let's you work at your pace. As long as you hand everything in on time and are thoughtful you're likely to succeed with her; prior to the course I was really interested in taking it and she did not disappoint when I actually took the class. Really great experience!

03/29/2013
good
PSY230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Moore is a great teacher, she wants everyone to do well and will work with you if you do not understand a concept. I had her in intro and now in statistics. She is very patient and wants you to do well. LOVE HER TEACHING STYLE!!!

03/18/2013
good
PSY156 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING TEACHER!!!

01/03/2013
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, funny and easy-going on the homework. Honors contract was very easy and quite enjoyable. Generous amounts of extra credit. PERC lab was fun and easy. Tests and quizzes were open-notes. Movies on Fridays and fun in-class assignments. Presentations were lectures were understandable.

01/03/2013
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I simply loved this professor. This is the best one I would recommend. She accepted late work and handed out plenty of extra credit. Extremely easy-going on the homework and just fun to be in class with. She taught very well and explained material thoroughly. The honors contract I had for this class was quite enjoyable. PERC Lab was also quite fun.

12/13/2012
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is simply AMAZING! Psychology was made easy with her. She gives out helpful worksheets and lets you use notes on quizzes! SO many extra credit opportunities are made available. She's soo much fun! BEST class ever!

10/19/2012
good
Psy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, very interesting and interested in the class passing. Explains material very well and tries to make content fun. Little homework, test are reasonable. I would recomend this teacher to everyone.