in Mt. San Antonio College that teach Agriculture Edit
are you Maya Padilla?
B-

08/27/2014
good
AGHE 79 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C+

Professor Maya is a hard teacher, but she gives you all the handouts you need from the book. You still need to read the book. A lot to study and a lot of material covered on test. If you keep up, do good on labs & follow exactly the guidelines of projects you can achieve a good grade.Test are hard,& choose your project partner wisely!Goodluck!

06/18/2014
AGHE 65 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If there was another professor to take this class with, I would do so. Unfortunately, Maya is the only one who teaches this class. She isn't the greatest professor, either. She has her "groupies" and she has the people she shows less interest to, which is most people. Good luck those who have to take this class with her.

08/24/2013
AGHE 65 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B

Radiography is a boring subject and I really struggled, but I do feel I came out of that class knowing how to take a good xray. I feel some things could have been done differently (have more hands on with positioning, etc.). I adore Maya. Treat her with respect and she will treat you the same way.

01/17/2013
AGHE64 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

(Pharm) is a VERY difficult class, lots of memorization. Having Maya is ok, but I wish we had actual professors in this field. She is trying, but my biggest complaint is I wish this was online because it's a waste to come to her class. She reads slides and you fill in your notes. I could do this at home with my book that we never use. Unmotivated.

07/24/2012
AGLI17 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Her class is easy and there really is not a need to study just listen to lecture. She picks who she likes and if your not part of the chosen few don't expect to get the most out of the class. All in all if you don't need the class not really a point in taking it.

07/20/2012
good
AGLI17 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Maya is AWESOME! She is always willing to help her students. All that is required is you show up to class and pay attention.I don't know what some of these other students are talking about as far as "groups" goes. Sure she can be difficult as far as class goes but studying hard is always the answer!

07/17/2012

Her class was a waste of time every week we did pretty much the same thing. This class is great for you if you are a rvt student because it is basic health care. You don't really learn anything about sheep production. The class was unorganized and the professor uses tones that make you feel like your 5.

07/05/2012
Agi71 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

cont... she has her "group" of students that she really likes and is kind of dismissive to others. I have heard other students complain about it who have her for other classes. I demanded her respect and attention because I worked hard to keep an A in her class. Other than that, everything else about her is fine :)

06/17/2012
good
AGHE64 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

OMG Pharmacology !!! I was scared to take this class and I was uneasy about having Maya as a teacher as I had heard some not so nice comments. Any hesitation I had was quickly gone. I loved her !!!! She is funny and really knows her stuff!! Looking forward to taking her for Radiography in the Fall.