Maya Padilla at Mt. San Antonio College

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  B- Submit a correction

8/27/14

AGHE 79

Grade ReceivedC+

Professor Maya is a hard teacher, but she gives you all the handouts you need from the book. You still need to read the book. A lot to study and a lot of material covered on test. If you keep up, do good on labs & follow exactly the guidelines of projects you can achieve a good grade.Test are hard,& choose your project partner wisely!Goodluck!

6/18/14

AGHE 65

If there was another professor to take this class with, I would do so. Unfortunately, Maya is the only one who teaches this class. She isn't the greatest professor, either. She has her "groupies" and she has the people she shows less interest to, which is most people. Good luck those who have to take this class with her.

8/24/13

AGHE 65

Grade ReceivedB

Radiography is a boring subject and I really struggled, but I do feel I came out of that class knowing how to take a good xray. I feel some things could have been done differently (have more hands on with positioning, etc.). I adore Maya. Treat her with respect and she will treat you the same way.

1/17/13

AGHE64

(Pharm) is a VERY difficult class, lots of memorization. Having Maya is ok, but I wish we had actual professors in this field. She is trying, but my biggest complaint is I wish this was online because it's a waste to come to her class. She reads slides and you fill in your notes. I could do this at home with my book that we never use. Unmotivated.

7/24/12

AGLI17

Her class is easy and there really is not a need to study just listen to lecture. She picks who she likes and if your not part of the chosen few don't expect to get the most out of the class. All in all if you don't need the class not really a point in taking it.

7/20/12

AGLI17

Maya is AWESOME! She is always willing to help her students. All that is required is you show up to class and pay attention.I don't know what some of these other students are talking about as far as "groups" goes. Sure she can be difficult as far as class goes but studying hard is always the answer!

7/17/12

AGLI17

Her class was a waste of time every week we did pretty much the same thing. This class is great for you if you are a rvt student because it is basic health care. You don't really learn anything about sheep production. The class was unorganized and the professor uses tones that make you feel like your 5.

7/5/12

Agi71

cont... she has her "group" of students that she really likes and is kind of dismissive to others. I have heard other students complain about it who have her for other classes. I demanded her respect and attention because I worked hard to keep an A in her class. Other than that, everything else about her is fine :)

6/17/12

AGHE64

OMG Pharmacology !!! I was scared to take this class and I was uneasy about having Maya as a teacher as I had heard some not so nice comments. Any hesitation I had was quickly gone. I loved her !!!! She is funny and really knows her stuff!! Looking forward to taking her for Radiography in the Fall.

More Agriculture professors at Mt. San Antonio College