in Mt. San Antonio College that teach Agriculture Edit
are you Maya Padilla?
B-

08/27/2014
good
AGHE 79 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C+

Professor Maya is a hard teacher, but she gives you all the handouts you need from the book. You still need to read the book. A lot to study and a lot of material covered on test. If you keep up, do good on labs & follow exactly the guidelines of projects you can achieve a good grade.Test are hard,& choose your project partner wisely!Goodluck!

06/18/2014
AGHE 65 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If there was another professor to take this class with, I would do so. Unfortunately, Maya is the only one who teaches this class. She isn't the greatest professor, either. She has her "groupies" and she has the people she shows less interest to, which is most people. Good luck those who have to take this class with her.

08/24/2013
AGHE 65 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B

Radiography is a boring subject and I really struggled, but I do feel I came out of that class knowing how to take a good xray. I feel some things could have been done differently (have more hands on with positioning, etc.). I adore Maya. Treat her with respect and she will treat you the same way.

01/17/2013
AGHE64 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

(Pharm) is a VERY difficult class, lots of memorization. Having Maya is ok, but I wish we had actual professors in this field. She is trying, but my biggest complaint is I wish this was online because it's a waste to come to her class. She reads slides and you fill in your notes. I could do this at home with my book that we never use. Unmotivated.

07/24/2012
AGLI17 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Her class is easy and there really is not a need to study just listen to lecture. She picks who she likes and if your not part of the chosen few don't expect to get the most out of the class. All in all if you don't need the class not really a point in taking it.