Robert Page at Berkeley College

Robert Page

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/10/12

SOC225

I had Professor Page for Psychology as well as Sociology. He is a phenomenal professor. The activities he comes up with are so fun and helpful. After being taught by Professor Page I decided I wanted to do my Masters in Psychology. Exceptional professor who wants his students to do well.

12/5/12

GECwa

professor page is such an easy professor. he does talk WAY too much but he trys to make it intresting ! i recomened him to have him in the afternoon. not first thing in the morning !

6/6/12

SOC225

This was one of my most enjoyable classes at Berkeley College. Professor Page kept us well informed and brought in literature to keep us interested throughout the semester. As well he had activities planned that were interesting and got us very involved as well as really made us understand what he was trying to teach us.

3/14/12

GEC112

easy professor, nice guy. all you have to do is participate and to the work he rarely gives.

3/13/12

soc420

He is a nice prof. The class is EASY just go and speak up in class. When you ask a question he will not give you the answer but help you solve the problem and get to a answer on your own.

2/6/12

soc225

When he first started out, he was all over the place. By the 3rd week of class he was on track. He is a very good professor and his class is very easy to pass, just do the work and participate.

More Not Specified professors at Berkeley College