Devon Hanahan at College of Charleston

Devon Hanahan

Number of ratings 100 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/10/14

SPAN201

BEST SPANISH TEACHER AT THE COLLEGE HANDS DOWN. She made it so easy to understand it visually and mentally. Definitely my highest grade in any spanish class I took at COFC.

12/19/13

Span 102

I loved her class. I'm a senior bio major and still planned my whole schedule around her class. If a ll professors could learn from her the College of Charleston would be a top rated university. She doesn't simply log hours as other professors do, she actually cares.

12/6/13

Span 202

Hands down, the best professor I've ever had! She was always helpful and encouraging.

10/31/13

SPAN 202

I have taken SPAN 202 twice. I received highest grade on both .I just like her courses I would take SPAN again and again and again. I wish every professor would learn from her teaching style. I recommended this course to my friends who are not even from this university.

10/18/13

SPAN 202

Such a nice teacher. Had my whole class to her house to study for the exam and she cooked us dinner. The nicest woman, I was so sad when the class was over. It's not an incredibly easy class but she does such a clear job of explaining everything. She won't let you fall behind.

1/5/13

SPAN101

BEST teacher i have ever had so friendly and goes of of her way to help you all the time, tests were easy and so was homework. I would take her again if I could she was very sweet and made you really feel at home in class

4/17/12

Span201

BEST professor at College of Charleston. She really cares about her students and wants to help you. I would recommend her to EVERYONE! If you work hard, ask question, and attend class then you will do great!

12/13/11

Span202

Best professor in department and at CofC. Very helpful and enthusiastic. Tests aren't too difficult and she makes everything crystal clear. I was so scared about Spanish, but she makes it so much fun! Take her!!!!

11/17/11

span202

Hanahan is AWESOME! Its something about her that makes spanish sooo easy to understand. I studied a good amount and I aced every single test, I am considering a minor in spanish after her class. If possible, TAKE HER!!

9/21/11

SPAN202

Greatest teacher in the Foreign Language Department.

6/4/11

Span202

Hanahan is the best the college has in foreign languages. class will fill up in minutes after opening. took her 2 semester in a row, and did very well. I love spanish now and am considering a minor after her class. it's hard work, tests, hw, writings. worth it. I learned so much. She's hott too. I'm going to visit her in her office soon. Take her!

5/1/11

Span202

She is wonderful!! Makes class fun, provides excellent study guides, is very laid back in the oral interview. Occasionally brings food and candy for the class. If you can take her for spanish, DO IT!!

4/12/11

span201

By far my favorite professor at CofC! Very laid-back and funny. Will find fun ways to help you learn the material including Jeopardy games and fashion shows :) She has the best ratings at CofC for a reason. Will give study guides for exams and the oral interview (all you have to do is chat with her!) TAKE HER!!!

1/8/11

SPAN201

OMGosh she is the best!! Wish I could have had her for 202. Test are easy as long as you pay attention in class. Class is fun and laid back. Don't have to worry about being singled out like in other language classes! Do yourself a favor....TAKE Her class!!

12/10/10

SPAN202

SHE IS AWESOME!!! This is the best class ever, I loved this class. She teaches in a fun, accessible way. Every class is fun, and she will re go over any material that you don't understand. She invites you to her house, and brings cookies to your athletic events. I wish I needed to take more spanish classes after this one just so take her again!

10/27/10

SPAN202

Love her!! Her teaching is crystal clear and she will explain something until you get it! She invites you to her house and to hang out with her outside of class! She moved one of our tests because she didn't feel like we were ready yet! She really wants to see you do well! Study guides, a friendly face, and a good attitude! Take her!

7/9/10

SPAN202

THE BEST TEACHER EVER. Not only at cofc but anywhere. she is so nice and helpful. you learn a lot. put in the effort and she is DA BOMB!!!

3/30/10

Best Teacher at CofC.

1/7/10

span202

The best teacher at COFC and on the PLANET! She is amazing. She cares and is understanding. She isn't easy---she is just a really good teacher. This makes the tests "easy" because she has taught the material so well. She invited her students to her house for hot chocolate and stuff. She is the bomb!

10/27/09

Span201

The best teacher at the college. She was great! She invited students over to her house for hot chocolate! She is great! best teacher i have ever had!

More Spanish professors at College of Charleston