in College of Charleston that teach Spanish Edit
at College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
are you Devon Hanahan?

04/10/2014
good
SPAN201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

BEST SPANISH TEACHER AT THE COLLEGE HANDS DOWN. She made it so easy to understand it visually and mentally. Definitely my highest grade in any spanish class I took at COFC.

12/19/2013
good
Span 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved her class. I'm a senior bio major and still planned my whole schedule around her class. If a ll professors could learn from her the College of Charleston would be a top rated university. She doesn't simply log hours as other professors do, she actually cares.

12/06/2013
good
Span 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, the best professor I've ever had! She was always helpful and encouraging.

10/31/2013
good
SPAN 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have taken SPAN 202 twice. I received highest grade on both .I just like her courses I would take SPAN again and again and again. I wish every professor would learn from her teaching style. I recommended this course to my friends who are not even from this university.

10/18/2013
good
SPAN 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Such a nice teacher. Had my whole class to her house to study for the exam and she cooked us dinner. The nicest woman, I was so sad when the class was over. It's not an incredibly easy class but she does such a clear job of explaining everything. She won't let you fall behind.

01/05/2013
good
SPAN101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST teacher i have ever had so friendly and goes of of her way to help you all the time, tests were easy and so was homework. I would take her again if I could she was very sweet and made you really feel at home in class

04/17/2012
good
Span201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST professor at College of Charleston. She really cares about her students and wants to help you. I would recommend her to EVERYONE! If you work hard, ask question, and attend class then you will do great!

12/13/2011
good
Span202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best professor in department and at CofC. Very helpful and enthusiastic. Tests aren't too difficult and she makes everything crystal clear. I was so scared about Spanish, but she makes it so much fun! Take her!!!!

11/17/2011
good
span202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Hanahan is AWESOME! Its something about her that makes spanish sooo easy to understand. I studied a good amount and I aced every single test, I am considering a minor in spanish after her class. If possible, TAKE HER!!

09/21/2011
good
SPAN202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Greatest teacher in the Foreign Language Department.