Davida Issacs at University of Kentucky

Davida Issacs

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

4/10/14

ps 360

Great class, but she is not a fair grader. her expectations constantly change, so you never know what you need to do to pass the class.

3/25/14

PS461

Grade ReceivedB

I'm completely baffled by the comments here. She is a horrible teacher, unclear. You can't have multiple choice tests on a subject like civil liberties. My least favorite professor at UK.

4/8/13

PS 461G

The best professor I've had during my time at UK. Hands down the most helpful prof inside and outside the classroom. I've had her for every course I could, from 300 levels and on, and would recommend her to anybody in the PS track.

10/16/12

PS360

Issacs is one of the best professors I have had. Her lectures are easy to follow and she doesn't make things more complicated than they need to be. As long as you study your lecture notes and know the big points from the reading, you should do pretty well in the class. Plus, the paper isn't too bad as long as you understand the class material.

5/11/12

I got an A

4/18/12

PS360

I had her for 360, 461 and 465. Shes an awesome professor. She really knows the material, lectures very well and answers questions until you understand everything. She did a lot of outside study sessions which was awesome! Her tests are very practical, they're hard but it does test you on what you've learned. I loved her classes.

12/21/11

PS360

I took her for PS 360, PS 461 and PS 465. She really knows her stuff, explains it well and you learn a lot. They were all good classes. I would recommend them.

More Political Science professors at University of Kentucky