Adam Prowatzke at Inver Hills Community College

Adam Prowatzke

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

7/15/14

CHEM1010

He was a very cool guy. He is funny and nice and an interesting teacher. I really recommend him if you have to take a Chemistry class.

4/21/14

Intro to chem

Adam is a pretty good teacher. He is really excited about his profession, although it can be difficult to follow him as he goes off subject sometimes. This is one class you need to attend in order to get a decent grade.

2/10/14

CHEM 1010

Adam is a GREAT teacher! If you are willing to learn you will do great! Attend class+ lab =A very easy to follow if you stay away from distractions.

12/25/13

Organic Chem

Adam is great teacher, teaching a tough subject. Not an easy class but he is really helpful and always willing to clarify something.

4/25/13

chem 1010

Adam is great professor. Very laid back and always willing to help those who seek it.

12/12/12

Chem02

Good teacher for some I took intro chem. He assumes that you know a lot allready and that all the math in the chemistry is easy. Good stories and explanations. Exam wordings make it so hard to understand what you need to find out.

8/4/12

Chem1062

By far, the best chem prof I have ever had. I hate chem with a passion. He made class interesting and I like his teaching style. I understood chem more than I thought I ever could.

5/1/12

CHEM1010

I took general chemistry online, which I was a little apprehensive about. But Adam was AMAZING! I highly recommend him as a professor. I dislike chemistry, but he made it enjoyable!

3/1/12

tetwo

Great prof. Engaging, clear, and somehow gave me great memories of a subject I hate. Super helpful, always willing to explain anything if you don't get it. Is really interested in making sure you LEARN something, and he'll always remember your name. Great stories, and the cheesy chem jokes are a riot. If you hate/dread chem, take it with Adam.

2/11/12

CHEM1010

Adam is an amazing professor! He knows what he is talking about and involves the class in lectures! By far best Chem teacher I have ever had! Really helpful during office hours and he is an organic Chemist by trade so he knows how to explain even the simplest of concepts. I strongly recommend taking his class if you have the choice.

More Chemistry professors at Inver Hills Community College