in De Anza College that teach Journalism Edit
at De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
are you Gail McElroy?

07/24/2014
good
Jour 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Gail is amazing. the best professor at DeAnza by far! her class is interesting and keeps students involved. Easy A just show up and participate.

03/10/2014
good
JOUR2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class is an such easy A. Do the weekly assignments which are not that hard every week and you will for sure get an A. I ended with an A- because I turned my final project in 4 days late but I guess she rounded up my grade to an A. Sometimes it can get a little boring because she lectures off power points. TAKE HER CLASS TO BOOST UP YOUR GPA =)

01/09/2014
good
JOUR2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Definitely a class worth taking. Prof. Gail is a great teacher and makes the class enjoyable. We watched a lot of videos that were interesting and the quizzes were a piece of cake. She missed class 3 times and allowed us to have 3 absences to be fair. But honestly, I would not miss class if I were you. Her in class teachings are extremely helpful.

09/04/2013
Jour 21a and b Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She can be helpful but is absent most of the class. One quarter she missed 6 out of 24 meetings and another she missed 11 out of 24 meetings. Taking her classes can be easy if you keep up with the writings. If you are actually interested in the subject and want to learn, she's not the teacher for you.

06/25/2013
good
JOUR 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Gail is a very nice professor. Take this class and you're guaranteed for an A. Make sure to do all the hw assignments and be on top of the quizes, so you don't need to take the final. Attendance is mandatory because it worths 100/1000. Very helpful. One group project and one research paper + presentation. They're piece of cake.