in University of Nevada- Reno that teach Nat. Res. & Environmental Sci. Edit
are you Marjorie Matocq?
B+

01/24/2014
good
NRES 421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

This is the most integrative class I've had at unr--from politics, to science, to culture--Matocq covers it all. if you plan on a career in management you need to take this class. Matocq's style is also terrific. She clearly puts time into every lecture, and her delivery is great. I looked forward to every lecture. Great course!

11/01/2013
BIOL421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

Worst class ever. Very dry and boring.The grading was impossible. Based only on exams and they were all essay. If you didn't go into office hours beforehand and get the answers it is impossible to get full points on most answers. DON'T TAKE IT!

05/14/2012
Nres421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Matocqs entirely short answer exams were very difficult. I was interested in the subject but now I'm not sure if I'm cut out for it. If you're looking for an A on the exams,expect to study for up to 5 days ahead.

01/08/2012
good
NRES421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Before this class I didn't think about conservation--but this class has changed life. I understand the role of humans in the environment. Dr. Matocq was such an great a instructor, her lectures were compelling and I came to class every day. Every biologist should take this class!