in Indiana University of Pennsylvania that teach English Edit
Claude Mark Hurlbert
at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
are you Claude Mark Hurlbert?

04/16/2014
good
engl 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher. Truly cared about his students and pushed you to find yourself in his class. Different from any college course out there. Easy going, helpful, thoughtful and caring is what Claude is. Real cool dude hope I grab a beer with him one day.

04/10/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

This man is a great english professor as well as writer. He is always willing to go above and beyond to help you out and explain it to you. He is a wealth of knowledge and as long as you try your hardest you will receive a fair grade. He is all about giving a fair grade. I strongly recommend taking him as a professor.

04/10/2014
good
ENGL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I ever had.

02/22/2014
good
ENGL 101 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hurlbert probably accesses this site more than his email! All ratings look like this! Don't they! Feel good about yourself Claude!

02/17/2014
good
ENGL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is honestly the best professor I have ever and probably will ever have. He genuinely cares about his students. Attendance is important, but you won't even want to skip it.

02/07/2014
good
ENGL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Best teacher ever, very approachable and understanding!

01/27/2014
good
ENGL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Simply amazing teacher and amazing man!

01/27/2014

Best professor ever!

12/08/2013
good
ENGL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is literally the best teacher ever! All you do during the semester is write a 15 page book. Attendance is a must though, because whether you take the final or not depends on how many days you skipped. I believe the limit is 2. I would definitely try to take him if possible. He is retiring after next fall though so take him before he leaves

09/18/2013
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best Professor. He really cares about students, he's smart, and he's not boring. He's awesome. Take his class if you can, you'll learn a lot and you'll enjoy it.

06/17/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Writing a 15 page book may sound bad at first but trust me most people exceed the amount written ! Take this class if you can be is my favorite teacher at iup. He actually cares& bonds with all of his students. He helps whenever needed. Our whole class bonded through our stories & tragedies we all formed a friendship outside the class

05/16/2013
good

One of the best teachers I've ever had. He absolutely loves what he does and cares about everyone. One of the coolest dudes out there. If you are able to take him.... DO IT. There is not a better teacher at IUP than him

04/24/2013
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hands down best professor. I learned more than I could have ever asked. Most caring, personal, intelligent professor ever. He connected our class through personal tragedies and triumphs and I feel so comfortable with everyone and consider every single one of them friends. He really cares about his students and is ALWAYS willing to help!

04/23/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is by far the BEST teacher I ever had at IUP, he teaches you so much and has fun while doing it & the whole class bonds too! Everyone thinks the 15 pg book you have to write will be hard but its not at all he makes it very easy for you, write about anything you want and gives you the whole semester to do it. DEFINITELY take if you can!!!

04/21/2013
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down my favorite professor and teacher I've ever had. CLEARLY cares about his students and is one of the funniest people I've ever met. The 15 page paper is not that bad at all and is better than reading or doing other work. I will never forget him

04/19/2013
good
ENGL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Such a great teacher. He truly cares about his students and wants them to do well and is very willing to help you with anything! Attendance is mandatory but you will want to go it’s always a fun time. You write one 15 page paper and he helps you tremendously. Best professor.

01/04/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I highly suggest him. I've never met such a good teacher. I dreaded english class ever since I was little, but this was my favorite class. I highly highly suggest take him.

10/03/2012
good

This is an extraordinary teacher. Dr. Hurlbert has the gift of teaching so that everyone is inspired and feels comfortable without being intimidated by how intelligent he truly is. You will learn so much from him! He's the BEST!!!

08/28/2011
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Incredible teacher. Cares about students and the whole class becomes friends- such a great environment for learning. I'm not the most social person and I loved this class and got a lot out of it. He's one of the most neurotic people I've ever encountered, but that's a good thing! You have to put in effort, but you are always encouraged. Take him!

07/08/2011
good
Spenc0001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best darn teacher ever. Prepared me for life. Had in high school. Taught on college level then thus making college easy. Had for 2 years in high school. Required term paper comparing & contrasting 2 written works & either art or music. Can't think he has changed ever! Would take any class he ever had. Wonderful professor. His book is outstanding!!!