Robert Ronkese at University of Central Florida

Robert Ronkese

Number of ratings 14 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/1/13

MAS 3105

Decent professor. He focuses only on computation with little to no proofs. His tests are fairly easy. If you are looking for an easy professor, he's your man. Not the best for actually learning the material though.

6/25/13

MAC 2313

Ronkese is an outstanding professor. He effectively uses class time to teach the subject. He does problems similar to test questions and makes everything really straight forward. He isn't out to trick you like most calculus teachers. Also helps sessions were very helpful for extra questions. And he learns everybody's name. Awesome guy!!

5/20/13

MAC 2313

My favorite math professor! Calc 3 is not an easy class, but Ronkese definitely helped to make it easier. His lectures are good and he's one of the few math professors you'll find without an accent. He also is very helpful in his office hours which I recommend you go to if you have the time.

4/28/13

MAC 2313

I had him for Calc 1, calc 2, and calc 3. One of the best math professors I've ever had. I recommend taking him if his classes stay open long enough for you to sign up for him.

4/17/13

MAC2313

This is the man to take. If you can take him for any of your classes, you will not regret it. Just make sure you go to class and take notes and the rest will be fine. He is extremely helpful and a very kind professor. He is very funny and willing to help you no matter what. TAKE HIM.

3/30/13

MAC2313

Amazing professor, grades your work based on process, not final answer. Speaks perfect English and is very clear with notes and examples. Made Calc 3 an enjoyable class that I didn't mind going to at all.

2/27/13

MAC2313

I loved him. He's so funny and makes class interesting. He is a great teacher and try's his best to make sure you understand everything. He wil stay on a subject until everyone gets it. Take him.

12/20/12

MAC2313

He was AWESOME! He's really nice and funny. Explains thing very well and if you dont get it you can always ask him to clarify and he is more than happy to help, especially during his office hours. He is very helpful and lets you know what to expect of quizzes. The problem was the other professors for making the final extremely hard!

11/12/12

MAC2313

BEST CALCULUS teacher ever...study the recommended hw on the syllabus and most importantly..STUDY THE NOTES he writes/examples he write on the board!! I did that and I have gotten all As on his exams. To get 100s on all quizzes do recommended problems that are on syllabus I never studied using mylabsplus thats just your hw grade. You are welcome

11/7/12

MAC2313

He is an amazing teacher, very funny and very helpful. If you need any help, go to his office hours and he will be more than happy to help you. I loved his teaching style and i would recommend him to anyone. Take him!

4/25/12

MAC2313

Robert Ronkese Is by far the best Calc professor I have ever had. He is consistent, explains everything, and is absolutely hilarious. He seems to love chalk boards. Also, no HW and test and quizzes are fair. One tip: don't skip. Each class is important if you don't want to play ketchup.

3/15/12

MAC2312

best math prof I ever had, calc is not a easy subject but he makes it really understandable. I just studied the examples from class and got a A in Calc II. I never used my textbook, he doesn't assign HW, just go to class and study the notes. he also has a weird sense of humo. 3-4 tests a final 4-5 quizzes don't get him talking about his markers

3/2/12

MAC2313

Probably the best Calc professor I've had. He is extremely clear and helpful. He even has a slight sense of humor. I highly recommend him to everyone.

2/8/12

MAC2313

Best calculus professor I have had. He gives reasons for why he does something or why something is done a certain way. He is very thorough. I did my homework and went to class and I got a 93 on the first test. The test was fair. He didn't ask any crazy questions. I didn't have to spend hours and hours doing homework.

More Mathematics professors at University of Central Florida