Rostam Sabeti at Lansing Community College

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  C+ Submit a correction

4/2/14

MATH 122

Grade ReceivedWD

Awful professor. Very hard to understand.VERY RUDE. There were multiple times in class when I considered getting up and leaving just because I was so amazed at how rude he was. Makes fun of "dumb questions". He always comments when someone leaves the class. Dropped the class because I couldn't stand being talked down to.

2/21/14

MATH122

This was a very difficult class for me. He did not teach it well for me to understand anything during class so I would have to teach myself from the book and online. Also he does not give breaks and he never stops talking until the very end of class. I'd recommend a different teacher. He is also hard to understand with his accent.

2/12/14

MATH 122

This instructor was incredibly rude and incredibly confusing. He was very difficult to understand at many times because his first language is not English. I basically had to teach myself this entire course with the book. I never asked questions because to him stupid questions do exist and he will make you feel stupid.

12/18/13

MATH 121

This instructor's whole attitude was based on you can teach yourself with the book and what he does teach is VERY confusing. The only thing that kept my grade afloat was that the in class exams are almost exact to the study guide he gives, just different questions. Would not suggest unless you're already good at the subject you're taking with him.

11/20/13

MATH 121

Grade ReceivedB-

His only plus is he bases his exams on the study guide but unless you know something about the math class you're taking with him, find a diff instructor.He can be confusing and reg goes off in tangents which can just further confuse what he's trying to teach. He's also big on criticizing students when they're wrong and can make you feel stupid.

8/9/12

Math121

Some people in my class didn't like him, but I thought he was awesome. He has a very unique teaching style and tends to go off on tangents, but they are interesting. He covers the basics first, and answers any questions you have. I found him very helpful.

More Statistics professors at Lansing Community College

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!