Adeena Reitberger at Austin Community College

Adeena Reitberger

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

5/28/14

ENGL 2307

Creative writing, fiction. Lots of fun. Includes workshops where she leads constructive analysis of students' work. She's editor at a literary journal. Very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, friendly. Participatory grade. Don't skip class. Don't miss assignments. Can be frustrating b/c there are no individual "scores" given back to show progress.

1/5/13

Engl1301

She was a great professor! She was extremely helpful and created a great working environment.

12/11/12

ENGL1301

Professor Reitberger is an excellent professor. She is funny, clear, and fair. As long as you get on her good side (by actually turning in assignments and arriving on time) you're golden! She pushes everyone to their greatest potential and helps them reach their goals. I'm so thankful I took her class and I suggest you do too!

12/1/12

eng1301

I had her for 1301 and 1302, I loved her class! She is a fair grader, and the assignments were always thoroughly explained. Anytime I had a question, she responded immediately. Both courses were very discussion based and she expected you to participate, it was a grade. If i could have her for another course I would, I highly recommend her!

8/28/12

ENGL1301

I learned so much in this class! Professor Reitberger explained everything clearly and even gave us time to work on our essays in class. She is a hard grader, but go to her office hours. She went over my papers with me and it really helped. I'd totally take a class from her again!

8/19/12

ENGL1301

Professor Reitberger is an awful teacher. I took her in a condensed summer session and would not recommend her at all. She is extremely hard to reach, gives little to no time for papers (which are extremely lengthy and need her confirmation before you can start), and will take off points for no reason. Do not take over a summer session!!

2/14/12

ENG1301

Professor Reitberger is an AMAZING professor. There are five papers to write and you can rewrite two of them at the end of the semester. She also gives you her grading rubric so you know exactly what she wants. She is super helpful and gives many examples. She is probably one of the best English professors that I have ever had.

More English professors at Austin Community College