in Bellevue College that teach Accounting Edit
are you Aron Segal?
B+

08/18/2014
good
Acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Aron is the best instructor I have ever taken at BC! He is very passionate to teach that he is available as long as he is present in his office. He makes accounting fun and makes me look forward to the class. Highly recommend him and you will learn a lot from him!!!

08/18/2014
good
Acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Aron is a wonderful teacher, and one of the best teacher I've ever know at BC. He is very passionate in teaching the subject. Always well-prepared for lectures and knowledgeable about accounting, take his class and you will learn a lot from him. I took Acct 203 in summer for first time, and I really join going his lectures. Highly recommend him!!!

08/14/2014
Accounting 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Aron's class is great if you want to learn a lot of real world experience and practical accounting. However, be warned that the class is much harder compared to other classes and very few students will get above a 90% from him. If you value your GPA highly then I'd recommend finding another teacher. Otherwise, you'll get a good experience.

05/21/2014
good
ACCT 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

At first I didn't like Aron b/c I thought he got off topic at times. However, he always made the class laugh and fun. He makes himself sound harder than he is, but overall as long you focus and do your HW you will succeed. He cares dearly about every student and wants his students to pass and understand the material. He's better than you think!

03/28/2014
Acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

Aron is a good teacher when explaining the materials but he graded like the worst teacher ever. His participation slips is just stupid. If everyone did not get full credit for participation, it means that he did not provide sufficient opportunities and that might make some student's grade to drop. Moreover, his scorecard project drop my grade a lot

03/08/2014
acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I like aron, but he makes you write too much. The UW policy on writing credit is 10 pages of written materials. If you do both of his projects correctly, you will have written beyond this mark (in an accounting class!). For this reason alone I do not recommend him. If he cuts down on the assigned writing then he will have a perfect class.

02/27/2014
good
ACCT 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Aron is the best instructor I have ever taken at BC! He makes accounting fun and makes me look forward to the class. If Aron available, take him!!

02/18/2014
ACCT 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

Think his class is the most important in the college. Need to be a good pet to get good grade. Horrible. Not really teach.

12/09/2013
ACCT 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Aron is a horrible teacher. Projects are confusing and if you talk to him he will give different requirements then what is on the assignment. There are two group projects so 30% of your grade is based on your lazy partners. I'm a 4.0 student who works in accounting, this class shouldn't have been so hard for me, but I'll be lucky to get a B.

12/09/2013
Acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I though I liked Aron but by the end I had wished I had dropped the class.He grades extremely hard, this is evident on the two group projects. The scorecard project has nothing to do with accounting and is usually covered in 500 level classes and we were suppose to construct three after glancing at a slide. This project was almost 25% of our grades

10/06/2013
ACCT 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This guy loves to talk, but doesn't want to do his job of teaching. It appears he is a nice guy, but he isn't. He is mean and selfish. The reason I say this because he doesn't want his students to do well in class. So they'll have to visit his office(always open). WHY?"I want to be promoted in the future because I'm just a wonderful teacher." :( :(

08/03/2013
good
ACCT 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

As he says, this is a "weeder class" for the business program - it was very challenging! Forced me to remain at the top of my game, but I've never learned so much from any class I've taken. Always available in office, lots of extra credit opportunities, and fun group project. Recommended if you're going into Accounting. Worked hard and got an A!

06/26/2013
good
Acct 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Aron is a great teacher. Yes, he get's off topic once in a while but it's a great break in between topics. He is willing to help if you take the time to talk to him. Aron is honestly a great professor and person defintley take the class with him if you can. It is challenging but as long as you do all the work you'll be fine.

06/14/2013
good
ACCT 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Aaron is one of the BEST teachers at BC, he is kind, no BS teacher, who is genuinely interested in you and WANTS you to pass. I retook 202 with him and wished i could take 203 as well, he is very clear, and makes learning fun, he gives very easy light homework, but is willing to go over it during class if you need to. TAKE HIM FOR ACCOUNTING!!

06/12/2013
good
ACCT 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I am ending my third quarter with Aron. Great teacher. Very helpful, available to help and lays the class out in a good way. occasionally gets off topic which is good because its pretty tough to sit through two hours of accounting. Not an easy class but not hard if you actually do the work. Projects need a bit of work. Highly recommended. he cares

05/12/2013
good
Acct 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is very passionate to teach that he is available as long as he is present in his office. The exams given are not too hard but we need to be meticulous. The group project is pretty hard if you do not fully understand the material. He really want to improve his teaching quality that he made a mid survey class evaluation.

05/12/2013
Acct 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There are better accounting teachers at BC, considering the 4 hours every week I sit in his class, I do not learn much for about 3 hours. He goes off subject about the most random stuff and goes back to accounting until he figures class is almost over. Parts of the final he did not teach at all since it was a department final.

03/30/2013
Acct 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

"Oh, sorry guys.We was to supposed to do practice exam(s)/homework." That's what he always said because he didn't want to teach. Also his group project was SO HARD and REQUIRED a lof of work. Don't expect A's in his class. Take his class if you want to listen silly conversations. "Sorry guys, sorry guys........funny

03/28/2013
201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

If you really want to learn accounting, don't take his class. At the end of the quarter you will realize there are so much you should know but unfortunately he didn't teach.His group project is the worst project I have had in BC. He can't get students involved in the project.His class is also very distracted.Too much nonsense talking.

03/28/2013
good
ACCT 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If accounting was a religion, Aron would be the pope! Great teacher, he makes a lame subject such as accounting very tolerable. Only teacher I know who wears a home made arm band. Apparently he knows how to sew as well. He is a man of many talents. Go to class, pay attention and do the HW. He is ALWAYS available to help.