in Bellevue College that teach Accounting Edit
are you Aron Segal?
B+

08/18/2014
good
Acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Aron is the best instructor I have ever taken at BC! He is very passionate to teach that he is available as long as he is present in his office. He makes accounting fun and makes me look forward to the class. Highly recommend him and you will learn a lot from him!!!

08/18/2014
good
Acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Aron is a wonderful teacher, and one of the best teacher I've ever know at BC. He is very passionate in teaching the subject. Always well-prepared for lectures and knowledgeable about accounting, take his class and you will learn a lot from him. I took Acct 203 in summer for first time, and I really join going his lectures. Highly recommend him!!!

08/14/2014
Accounting 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Aron's class is great if you want to learn a lot of real world experience and practical accounting. However, be warned that the class is much harder compared to other classes and very few students will get above a 90% from him. If you value your GPA highly then I'd recommend finding another teacher. Otherwise, you'll get a good experience.

05/21/2014
good
ACCT 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

At first I didn't like Aron b/c I thought he got off topic at times. However, he always made the class laugh and fun. He makes himself sound harder than he is, but overall as long you focus and do your HW you will succeed. He cares dearly about every student and wants his students to pass and understand the material. He's better than you think!

03/28/2014
Acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

Aron is a good teacher when explaining the materials but he graded like the worst teacher ever. His participation slips is just stupid. If everyone did not get full credit for participation, it means that he did not provide sufficient opportunities and that might make some student's grade to drop. Moreover, his scorecard project drop my grade a lot

03/08/2014
acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I like aron, but he makes you write too much. The UW policy on writing credit is 10 pages of written materials. If you do both of his projects correctly, you will have written beyond this mark (in an accounting class!). For this reason alone I do not recommend him. If he cuts down on the assigned writing then he will have a perfect class.

02/27/2014
good
ACCT 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Aron is the best instructor I have ever taken at BC! He makes accounting fun and makes me look forward to the class. If Aron available, take him!!

02/18/2014
ACCT 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

Think his class is the most important in the college. Need to be a good pet to get good grade. Horrible. Not really teach.

12/09/2013
ACCT 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Aron is a horrible teacher. Projects are confusing and if you talk to him he will give different requirements then what is on the assignment. There are two group projects so 30% of your grade is based on your lazy partners. I'm a 4.0 student who works in accounting, this class shouldn't have been so hard for me, but I'll be lucky to get a B.

12/09/2013
Acct 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I though I liked Aron but by the end I had wished I had dropped the class.He grades extremely hard, this is evident on the two group projects. The scorecard project has nothing to do with accounting and is usually covered in 500 level classes and we were suppose to construct three after glancing at a slide. This project was almost 25% of our grades