in East Carolina University that teach Languages Edit
Frederic Fladenmuller
Professor in the Languages department
at East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
are you Frederic Fladenmuller?

08/18/2011
spa1002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT TAKE FOR SPANISH! I hear he is a great french teacher, but if spanish is not your strong point you are really going to struggle, like I did. He mumbles a lot and doesn't ever answer your questions, when I went to go see him about my grade in his office, he told me there was nothing he could do to help me and offered no assistance.

03/17/2011
good
FREN1003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was really nice and interesting, and we always watched really cool French films. Unfortunately, his French is really fast and his accent is really thick, so a lot of the time I had a hard time understanding him. But he's really nice and I think he is lenient with grades.

09/30/2010
FRN1003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class is supposed to be in french, but he often speaks english. Although he has a thick french accent when he does speak english. I took french for six years and this class was SO easy.

08/02/2010
good
FREN3225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Fladenmuller is an awesome French professor. He goes off on tangents quite a bit, but the stories he tells are very interesting. The movies he showed in class were VERY wierd...but somewhat necessary. Overall, if you want to learn French from an authentic Frenchman...definitely stick with "Fladdy."

07/31/2010
SPAN1003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher if Spanish is your strong point. He mumbles and goes on tangents, and he doesn't always explain grammatical uses well. But he really wants you to understand the material. Attendance isn't mandatory, but it IS NOTED. I tested into SPAN3 after 7 years off Spanish and his class was perfect. If you ENJOY Spanish, take this class.