in Wayne County Community College that teach Accounting Edit
Professor in the Accounting department
at Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI
are you Gwen Hendrix?

05/07/2014
acc 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

HORRIBLE teacher! AVOID AT ALL COSTS. She teaches as if you're training for a CPA exam. Grades extremely hard and marks the WHOLE problem wrong if one little mistake is made. You can do every single assignment and pass all the quizzes but if the tests aren't nearly 100% you will still end up failing. Horrible attitude when she's wrong as well.

03/15/2013
good
acct 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

From the comments left I strongly disagree. I took her fall 2012 as well and she was by far the easiest clearest teacher I have ever had. I was one of the handful of students who never missed a day of class. If you show up do the homework and ask questions this class is an easy A. If you miss classes you fall behind. She does care.

12/04/2012
acct111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is the worst. I've been at WCCCD for 2yrs, and shes the worst prof. I've seen. Very unclear. She does'nt give you details.

11/19/2012
AccAcc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Beware! Worst teacher since I've attended WCCCD. You need to no the material before you take this class because she moves fast and doesn't care if you understand the work. I wish someone had warned me about her.