in East Central University that teach Fine Arts Edit
at East Central University, Ada, OK
are you Victoria Dansby?

06/04/2014
good
Comm 1612 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Dansby is a fantastic teacher with a passion for dance. She is truly incredible. It has been an honor to dance with her.

11/01/2011
good
KIN2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She gets kind of loud and crazy sometimes but overall I really like the class

05/03/2011
good
Dance1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is AMAZING! The best professor on the entire campus. Someone who made me learn AND took an interest in me personally. She changed my life.

12/16/2005
good
Dance Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love Vic! She's so sweet to beginning dancers and loves to challenge experienced dancers!

08/31/2005
good
dance Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Vic! She is one of the most awesome teachers here. She really knows the subjects she teaches, and she is great if you just want to talk. I highly recommend taking her classes!

08/31/2005

12/20/2004
creative arts Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

she is insane! She needs to get her medication changed,because it is not working!!! This class is a total waste of time. We are adults, explaining how we could use creative arts in the classroom would be more beneficial than requiring an 2.5 hrs a week doing crafts on the floor!

10/25/2004
good
Dance Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love her..she is great! Everyone should take her just for fun, she is very passionate about what she does and it shows in her classes.

03/27/2003
good
DANCE Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely love this woman, she is very passionate about dance and life and she is a great teacher, as well as a friend. My life has been blessed with my knowing Mrs. Dansby....

03/21/2003
Dance Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

She's a great dancer. She teaches ok. Its not like you have a choice what teacher you want so........She is cool though.