in University of California Santa Cruz that teach Biology Edit
at University of California Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA
are you Rita Mehta?

08/27/2014
good
Bio 131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Professor! Truly one of the best, most caring professors you will ever get to know, if you put in the time.

02/26/2014
good
Bioe 131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher I have ever had, not only at UCSC but ever. She is really funny, has so much enthusiasm for the material and makes understanding the concepts easy. Very structured course layout and the exams follow the study guide. You MUST attend class because there are no lecture notes online. She even became an academic mentor to me.

04/28/2013
good
BIOE20B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Mehta is a clear lecturer. I loved the stories she told us in class to help us remember the material. Her powerpoints have very few words so you are forced to listen to understand the concepts. This is hard when the class is at 8am but it was cool that she was so excited to teach us. I would really like to take a class with her in the future.

03/28/2013
good

This is a really challenging course. We have only 5 weeks to learn plant physiology and 5 weeks for animal physiology. Dr. Mehta taught the animal half. The animal section rocked! Dr. Mehta is really good at getting your attention. It is a hard class but I recommend it If you want to learn physiology.

03/23/2013
Bio20B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Need to pretty much study the materials constantly if you want to pull a good grade at the end. The exam scores are usually curved based upon class performance, but there is no overall class curve at the end.