Laura Brenner at Miami University: Hamilton Campus

Laura Brenner

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/13/14

ENG111

She is straight to the point but can be intimidating at times. You can't slack off or you will be embarrassed in front of the class. She's hilarious. Always brings a mtn dew to the 8am class. :D But the work load was easy. 4 papers and a few readings from the text. maybe 1-3 a week. She plays YT vids in class too! Not all related but funny.

12/6/13

ENG 111 HR

I had her for ENG 111. She is a great professor. We watched YouTube videos rather often. There was no B.S. at all. She only taught relevant things. Take her!

11/25/13

Brenner makes class fun. She tells you exactly what to write, so if you do the work it will be an easy and fun class. She is the best teacher I have had this semester and I highly recommend her for English 111

1/23/13

ENG111

Super easy teacher. If you complete the assignments then you will have no problem at all. There is close to zero work done in class.

1/13/13

eng110

Awesome professor!

1/9/13

ENG111

I was very disappointed by this professor. Although they shared political views and were smart...she wasted class time watching YouTube videos, cancelled class last minute, and "mysteriously lost" our papers because her car was "broken into" and they stole our papers. You could easily skip a few classes without being noticed.

11/20/12

Eng113

I thought she was a joy and taught interesting topics. She rocks! Do your work and you won't have a problem.

10/8/12

ENG111

Unless you like to hear about provocative things 24/7, then I wouldn't recommend her class. I complain about her teaching a lot. She is very outgoing about everything.

8/23/12

ENG111

I thought that this professor was very helpful and interesting. She taught from a different perspective and respected the students.

6/12/12

ENG111

This professor was the worst I've ever had. She was constantly taking personal calls and text messages during class periods, and she used class time to show youtube videos that had no relevance whatsoever. I learned absolutely nothing in her class. I sincerely hope that as few students as possible will have to endure her classes.

4/5/12

ENG111

I had her for 111 and 112. Awesome professor, awesome teaching style, and an awesome time. She's easy to understand and easy to connect with. If you stay on her good side and do the work required you will get a great grade. We watched funny youtube videos and such when they were relevant. She's a lot of fun and I feel like I learned something too.

More English professors at Miami University: Hamilton Campus