in Miami Dade College (all) that teach Mathematics Edit
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Paul Dirks?

03/23/2008
good
alg101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The best math teacher I ever had. He made me understand math and I wish he could teach everyone. I think he's retired.

05/14/2007
MGF1106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He thinks he is hot stuff. Something about his lecture style really didn't mesh with my listening style and I was very annoyed by him. Most of my prof I'd eat lunch with but with him? I wouldn't. Very annoying. Needs friends.

04/18/2007
good
mac1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

well, he is retiring this semester but i still think that he was a great professor.. thank him for all the times that he helped people out because he was always interested in his students learning. if you think that he was not a good professor! probably you still dont know how to add fractions!! thank you proffesor dirks!!!

02/27/2007
mgf1106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dirk the dork is troubled like the guy above and yes he will belittle you in front of your peers; but if you don't mind feeling inferior then go ahead and take his class.

12/24/2006
MAC2311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

those last few comments were obviously written by him. no need to say more. received a B in his class and was lost in the next one

12/18/2006
good
MTG2204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Dirks taught the class very well. He is as clear as possible. Ask all the questions you want, just don't interrupt him when he's explaining. Exams should be easy if you study.

11/19/2006
good
MAC1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The whiners seem to want a good grade with no work. Forget that. Can't do it in his class. He's tough, but good, clear, helpful. I had to do a pile of homework, but he answered every question I had and helped me understand math better than any prof I've ever had. Ya want an easy good grade? Take somebody else. But you'll be lost in the next class.

11/19/2006
good
MAC2311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Whoever wrote the latest comments has his own problems. I've taken two classes with him and never seen him laugh at a student. He will point out errors that show up on exams, but nobody can tell who made them. He's tough, but clear & helpful. You have to keep up with the work and do your homework. He gives you a chance to ask questions every day.

11/16/2006
maC2311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SOOOOO DUMB. IF YOU ASK SOMETHING HE LAUGHS AT YOU. FAIR EXAMS, BUT THEN HE LAUGHS INFRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS OF YOUR MISTAKES. SOMETIMES HE EXPLAINS, SOMETIMES HE THINKS YOU KNOW, SO YOUR BEST IN THIS CLASS IS UR BOOK!

11/05/2006
good

Tough. Good. Demanding. Not for those who want an easy pass.