in Miami Dade College (all) that teach Mathematics Edit
Ernesto Vaillant Cardero
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Ernesto Vaillant Cardero?
C+

10/22/2014
good
Mac1147 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Big time extra credit" "Would take again" "There for you"

Best professor ever! I took Mac1105 with him and now I'm taking mac1147, and I don't get tired of him. Great professor!

08/09/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Prof. Vaillant is an outstanding professor and person. There isn't one question he will not know 5 different ways to answer. I had a 12 week course, and the content was very fast-paced. But in that way he forced us to study and develop a sense of urgency for his class. Amazing professor!

08/06/2014
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is alright,I had him for a 12 weeks course, the only bad thing about him is that he will take out a ridiculously huge amount of points out of your grade if you didn't do the whole homework online, I only got A and B in the exams through the semester but I ended up passing with a D...

06/16/2014
good
MGF1106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have never rated a professor before but the only reason why I'm rating him is because he simply is the best math teacher and he deserves it. I'm bad at math. He makes it so clear and easy to understand. And he doesn't teach fast (hard to find a teacher like that) Take him. You will wish he can teach every other math out there. He's awesome.

05/10/2014
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C+

If you don't understand math , or hate it because of him you will love it. He goes over something over and over again until you understand it . Also add 15 points on your exams if you go do the ones you got wrong . Very helpful and understanding teacher . Take Him .

12/14/2013
good
mat1033 mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

omg this is the man!!! I mean no sugar coding if you want to learn math and pass take him. There's no other words to describe this guy and this is coming from somebody who thought they suck at math. He is truly gifted must take!!

12/13/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

I had failed MAT1033 w/ a different professor before & he was just simply AMAZING. I actually learned in his class & he gives you numerous opportunities to pass.. you can't fail. He lets you re-do tests for a perfect score & drops your lowest test grade! TAKE HIM (his accent is easy to deal with)

12/11/2013
good
mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C

best professor ever

10/14/2013
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the best math professor ever

06/23/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very helpful professior. His class is very easy. If you need help he'll be glad to help you. Learn new lessons everyday. He makes learning math easy. I would recommend him. He's GREAT !

04/29/2013
good
Mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best math professors that there is! You would have to be really lazy not to pass his class. Every day that you come to class you will learn something new, and he tries to help you out anyway he can.

04/29/2013
good

Im taking him right now and I must say he is an amazing professor ,he helps you until you understand it. If you fail a test he lets you redo the ones you got wrong for extra points ,just take his class.

04/25/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. I am HORRIBLE at math and I passed with a A. He will repeat himself until you understand, give you reviews before tests and all his homework is online. It's not a walk in the park but you will learn and learn well.

03/19/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING PROFESSOR! VERY HELPFUL You can tell He loves to teach. This is my second time taking MAT1033 I'm passing it with an A. He tries his hardest to help everyone. If you fail an exam he allows extra credit up to 15+ points. It was an honor taking his class. He gets excited, & DOESN'T MOVE ON unless everyone understands. TAKE HIM!

11/25/2012
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's awesome, point blank. Very helpful, breaks mathematics down and makes it easier to understand. His homework is mostly online, seldomly uses the book and gives reviews before the exam. Just show up to class, and take notes. Coming from someone who THOUGHT they weren't good in math, getting an A sure means he must be a good teacher. TAKE HIM.

11/10/2012
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HE IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER. HE IS VERY HELPFUL, HE MAKES ME WANT TO COME TO CLASS ALL THE TIME. HIS CLASS IS VERY INTERESTING AND FUN.

08/02/2012
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful professor who always has time for extra questions. Gives his students always a chance to make up exams and is never too busy to help them succeed.

07/18/2012
good
mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Good professor.