in Northwest Missouri State University that teach History Edit
at Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, MO
are you Richard Frucht?

05/01/2009
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

For a Bleeding liberal he could take open discussion fairly well. He knows his stuff and made class very enjoyable.

05/20/2008
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

GREAT teacher. The best History teacher I've ever had. I WANTED to go to his class every day I had it. I found myself looking forward to going to his class the moment I woke up. EXCELLENT! Too bad he's retiring.

04/10/2008
good

Dr. Frucht is easily the best professor in the history department and one of the best in University. It's very sad he is leaving the school, but he will be remember for being an amazing, fun, resourcefull professor and friend.

04/09/2007
good
hist155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He knows his stuff, everyday is interesting.. be prepared to laugh a lot, if you can get him-- GET HIM! Be ready to take notes, but it really isn't that bad.. it's like he's just telling a story of history. Look over your notes before tests and you'll get an A, easy.

07/11/2006
good
History Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Really good teacher, easy, but do be prepared to write.

04/10/2006
good
American Hist. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had so much fun in this class. I tried not to miss it because he is hilarious and makes history so much fun. I highly recommend Frucht.

03/24/2006
good
Russia/German Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Frucht is AWESOME! Yes, he has strong opinions, but he's also willing to listen to OTHERS with OPPOSING opinions. I learned SO MUCH from him and he was also SO encouraging!

03/14/2006
good
amer history Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

a little bit negative towards the government and military, but overall very informative and interesting lectures. would reccommend

02/03/2006
Amer. Mili. His Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

For a man who has never served in our Armed Forces, it shows. He throws his personal beliefs out there and makes off the wall comments on key issues. He should pass the torch and start teaching Hippie 101.

01/11/2006
good
Russian History Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Everyone should be required to take a class with him! He makes it so interesting and connects things in history that most people wouldn't see. He is also very funny/witty which helps you remember the information. He genuinly likes his students and wants them to do well.