in Northwest Missouri State University that teach History Edit
at Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, MO
are you Richard Frucht?

05/01/2009
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

For a Bleeding liberal he could take open discussion fairly well. He knows his stuff and made class very enjoyable.

05/20/2008
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

GREAT teacher. The best History teacher I've ever had. I WANTED to go to his class every day I had it. I found myself looking forward to going to his class the moment I woke up. EXCELLENT! Too bad he's retiring.

04/10/2008
good

Dr. Frucht is easily the best professor in the history department and one of the best in University. It's very sad he is leaving the school, but he will be remember for being an amazing, fun, resourcefull professor and friend.

04/09/2007
good
hist155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He knows his stuff, everyday is interesting.. be prepared to laugh a lot, if you can get him-- GET HIM! Be ready to take notes, but it really isn't that bad.. it's like he's just telling a story of history. Look over your notes before tests and you'll get an A, easy.

07/11/2006
good
History Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Really good teacher, easy, but do be prepared to write.

04/10/2006
good
American Hist. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had so much fun in this class. I tried not to miss it because he is hilarious and makes history so much fun. I highly recommend Frucht.

03/24/2006
good
Russia/German Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Frucht is AWESOME! Yes, he has strong opinions, but he's also willing to listen to OTHERS with OPPOSING opinions. I learned SO MUCH from him and he was also SO encouraging!

03/14/2006
good
amer history Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

a little bit negative towards the government and military, but overall very informative and interesting lectures. would reccommend

02/03/2006
Amer. Mili. His Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

For a man who has never served in our Armed Forces, it shows. He throws his personal beliefs out there and makes off the wall comments on key issues. He should pass the torch and start teaching Hippie 101.

01/11/2006
good
Russian History Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Everyone should be required to take a class with him! He makes it so interesting and connects things in history that most people wouldn't see. He is also very funny/witty which helps you remember the information. He genuinly likes his students and wants them to do well.

09/02/2005
good
History 104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He reminds me of Matthew Lesko...he should be in infomercials.

06/30/2005
good
American Hist. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Amazing lectures. Doesn't have many office hours, but the weekly SI sessions with Precious really help.

06/06/2005
good
HIST 155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A lot of fun. Sometimes difficult to follow, but luckily Precious Sanders is his SI. She makes it easier.

05/16/2005
good

Dr. Frucht is by far the best teacher I ever had. He is very passionate about history and made learning so interesting that if I had not taken his class so late in my college career, I would have become a history teacher as opposed to a math teacher. I would not be half the teacher I am today if it were not for the influences of this man.

05/01/2005
good
mil. history Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME....makes you know just about everything and requires you to think critically. He is very knowledgable but is still approachable and helpful. Keeps class interesting and entertaining and basically makes you want to learn. Made me work but is still one of my favorites.

04/28/2005
good
Am Hist Survey Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Don't have to memorize dates and names. Only need to understand why and what happened. Critical thinking is required. Best instructor ever. Very informative and applies history to current events so you can understand concepts. Highly reccommend him. 1 paper and 1 test required to pass course.

04/11/2005
Am. Hist. Surv. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I don't recommend his class, because he sees it as his personal soap box to take all of his political opinions and shove them down your throat.

04/08/2005
good
Am Hist Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is the best teacher. I really recomment him. Just go to class and take good notes. You don't have to read the book at all.

04/04/2005
good
Am Hist Survey Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very animated and interesting.

03/18/2005
hist Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He doesn't really talk to you even if you talk to him. He knows his stuff but doesn't seem to like doing it.